Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ZitounaWood

Very satisfied with Trunk software, it work very smart with Etsy, shopify and Ebay. Just the price is a little expensive!

Kate Bijou

TRUNK is amazing. Very easy and quick to set up and makes a world of difference to manage your inventory across different platforms. James was also very quick to respond to our questions. Highly recommend.

Sea & Stream

Trunk is the most useful inventory management app I use for my small business. It allows real time inventory management of products that go into gift sets. Before Trunk I was wasting time manually adjusting stock. Now, it is done automatically and I'm not having stock errors - brilliant!

STUDIYO Jewelry

Trunk has been really useful so far. It was easy to set up and helps with the inventory headache that was between my website, Etsy, and Faire. James has been incredibly quick and helpful with all of my questions.

TheHoneyBShop

I searched and searched for an app for my shopify account that would allow me to share stocks amongst multiple products, and when I landed here, I was so relieved to find my research was done! We are a high volume business, and we needed something that would update in real time to make sure we weren't overselling any products, and what better time to test it out than during our Christmas launch? Trunk worked flawlessly and is now a crucial app for our business, I don't know how we lived without it for so long! I highly recommend it to any kind of volume of buisnesses.

Woolla Woolla Handmade

It is so easy to install and then does the job I need it to do effortlessly I love it. It allows me to expand my presence without worrying about selling products that have sold elsewhere.

Women of the Cloud Forest

Trunk makes keeping track of inventory across multiple sites easy! Looking forward to additional integrations like Hello Abound.

Nikki's Supply Store

Such a handy tool. Super intuitive and saves me hours of work each week. Also the best support I've had in ages! Thanks again :)

Boho Babes

I LOVE trunk!! Without it, inventory is a complete nightmare! My life has forever been changed by its super easy-to-use inventory management system!

Black Iris Bottle Shop & Tap Room

Great app! Thanks for all your help. The customer service i've had with Track has been top notch! Every time i've been in touch they've sorted me out efficiently and promptly.