4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time inventory syncing across multiple platforms, preventing overselling and streamlining inventory management. It's especially useful for businesses selling unique items on various platforms. The bundling and kitting function is praised for tracking inventory of products with multiple options. The app is user-friendly, easy to set up, and has an intuitive interface. Customer service is responsive and efficient. Despite some finding the pricing high, it's seen as a valuable investment due to its ability to handle large inventories and high traffic. The app also includes an inventory alert for effective stock management.

November 23, 2021

Very easy to use, providing all the functionality we needed for synching across multiple sites. Had a couple of queries regarding functionality during set up which were answered quickly and where the desired functionality wasn't available a workaround solution was provided.

justaddgarden
September 1, 2022

Trunk is exactly what I was looking for in an inventory management system. It's easy to use it and straightforward. I love that because of trunk I'm able to easily offer variations on products across my different channels, and not worry that I'll be overselling.

OswaldandAri
April 26, 2021

Trunk has been super easy to use and set up. Using multiple selling channels was such a headache and they have made it so much easier. When I've had a question they've responded promptly and have helped to make this a very smooth transition! Thanks TRUNK team!

Kate Talcott Artistry, LLC
September 2, 2022

I love it! It was so easy to set up and is honestly a game changer. Perfect if you have bundles and trade on multiple platforms. I never have to worry about overselling again! The team is also lovely to work with and really helpful. Massive thank you!

Pawsome Life
November 10, 2021

We have been searching for an app that syncs our inventory in real time. We are so happy to have found Trunk! It has been such a timesaver and works seamlessly!

Le Bon Shoppe
December 23, 2020

Lifesaver . It helped us scale up and spend more time on things that matter rather than keep adjusting inventory and overselling.

DreamBuy.co.uk
May 13, 2020

We have a large supply shop with about 4000 items and using Trunk has been great so far. Our main shop is on Etsy and we sync stock with our new Shopify shop. Also support is very friendly and helpful.

MayaHoney beads
Slovakia
Edited December 16, 2019

Trunk has been great for us so far! And working with James is a dream - very responsive and helpful.

The ManTool
November 22, 2019

As a small but fast-growing business, we had been struggling to keep on top of our inventory. Since we started working with Trunk, everything has become so much easier. We are delighted with the service.

Yarnland
4 months using the app
January 30, 2023

We've only just starting using Trunk but we're really enjoying the clean and simple to use interface.We like that it's a set it and forget it type tool.

We can trust that inventory is being synced between our Shopify and Amazon stores seamlessly.

Puffin Drinkwear