Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

restore grace

The thought of using an inventory app between shopify and my Etsy store was daunting. I imagined it would be a huge task with time I didn’t have and I was nervous about my inventory being changed on my Etsy store. However setting up trunk was honestly a breeze. It is so easy to understand and incredibly user friendly. I had never used a system like this before and before I knew it I had approximately 200 products synced between stores and inventory being updated right away. Very happy customer!

Shobitam

After testing several sub-par, unreliable solutions for inventory sync, Trunk was a breath of fresh air. It "just worked", with an intuitive UX, and solid support.

Johnny LTD

Setup was a breeze and covered our needs with Faire, Shopify and Etsy. Massive stress off our plate and we had it up and running in minutes! Thank you!!

Catch 49

Spectacular customer service! James was very responsive and helpful as we integrated Trunk into our business. Trunk has saved our company time, money, and headaches. Highly recommend.

EMD Racing Online

Trunk is the best software for linking multiple SKUs on your e-commerce platform. It gave me the ability to sync one SKU to my ERP system and update all duplicate SKUs price and levels.

LABELS VINTAGE STREETWEAR

Trunk has been essential for selling on multiple platforms and in store! Keeps our inventory synced and up to date. It’s really a great tool and time saver.

Initially Yours

Trunk has saved us so much time updating listing quantities for our large volume of SKUs. As soon as we get a new shipment in stock, we can add to our listings very quickly. James is always very helpful and responsive!

Arcasian

Trunk has saved me so much time and unnecessary effort in inventory management across my multiple storefronts. I sell an increasing number of items and was really worried about how I was going to manage my inventory across my two stores and in person. Now I'm worry-free with Trunk's ability to manage all my items in real time and I don't need to manually adjust listings back and forth when an item gets sold. Truly a life changer with really intuitive and easy-to-navigate UI. Big fan!

Laser Shrink Ray Minis

My etsy store has been growing steadily but I had held off on opening Shopify in parallel because of the inventory sync problem. I wanted something simple that would do exactly what I need without paying for a lot of features I don't use. Trunk has 100% delivered on this! The dev team are extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommended, I'm very happy with it. Thank you James : )

Panterra Gallery

During the pandemic we had to take our brick and mortar store online with Shopify, but keeping stock numbers online and in the physical store in sync became a nightmare. People would buy an item online and at the same time a customer would buy that item in our physical store and we had to disappoint several online shoppers when we told them their chosen item was out of stock. So we set up syncing between Shopify and Square and it works LIKE MAGIC.