4.9

Merchants highly recommend this real-time inventory management app, especially for businesses selling unique or handmade items. It's praised for preventing double selling and its ability to manage inventory for bundles, kits, and raw materials across multiple platforms. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. The app's stock alert feature and time-saving capabilities have been instrumental in business growth.

December 20, 2019

I absolutely LOVE Trunk!! It has made my life so much easier. I searched high and low for an app to keep my Shopify inventory synced with my Etsy inventory and kept coming up empty. Everything I had found was super complicated and very expensive. I was thrilled to find Trunk. It was easy to install and customer service was very helpful when I had questions. It has simplified my inventory and the price is great.

Miss Monogram
Edited September 29, 2019

TRUNK has made my business run so much more smoothly. James has been more thank helpful in assisting me to input my data and get it up and running. If you are looking for an etsy and shopify Inventory Management System, this is the best one around.

Carpe Diem
May 10, 2022

Super impressed. Easy to apply to multiple websites and bundles. Great customer service. No more manual counting!

Truefitt & Hill US
August 27, 2020

Spectacular customer service! James was very responsive and helpful as we integrated Trunk into our business. Trunk has saved our company time, money, and headaches. Highly recommend.

Catch 49
November 29, 2022

Trunk has literally changed my business! It saves me HOURS of time and helps get me sales that I otherwise would have missed due to manual stock updating. I’ve also not oversold a single item since using Trunk! Well worth the money to not have so many headaches.

Sublizon
October 31, 2020

Great app! Thanks for all your help. The customer service i've had with Track has been top notch! Every time i've been in touch they've sorted me out efficiently and promptly.

Black Iris Bottle Shop & Tap Room
April 1, 2021

It's easy and it works. We had just about given up on Etsy because even though the community is a great fit for our product it was taking took much time to manually update inventory. Now it's set and I never have to think about it again.

Mightly
Edited June 6, 2022

This software is amazing and makes synchronizing stock a breeze. We no longer have double sold items. We recommend this to anyone who sells on multiple platforms!

retail.era
June 2, 2022

Trunk has definitely been a big help for our small business. Tracking inventory has been a lot more easier.

El Toro Sporting Goods, Inc.
September 26, 2022

Trunk has done a great job of providing necessary inventory management across multiple sales channels, we've completely eliminated our risk of being oversold from manual process. Additionally, we make great use of the bundling feature to upsell. Thanks for the great product!

Trekker Joe's