4.9

Merchants highly recommend this inventory management app for its real-time syncing across multiple platforms, including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, and Amazon. It's particularly useful for businesses selling unique items, preventing double selling and overselling. The app is praised for its simplicity, effectiveness, and quick inventory syncing. Features like bundling & kitting, inventory stock alerts, and stock lookup by SKU or partial product title are appreciated. The customer service is described as excellent and responsive. The app is easy to set up, operates effectively in the background, and is ideal for businesses expanding to new platforms or managing inventory across wholesale and retail sites.

November 18, 2021

Simple, yet perfect app. Exactly what I needed to synchronize all my bundles and better manage my inventory. Great service, would recommend!

Peachy Dogs
June 1, 2021

I love it, and I'm so relieved to not have to check and double-check spreadsheets for inventory anymore! The team has been super nice and helpful.

Fresh Hot Flavors
August 17, 2020

My etsy store has been growing steadily but I had held off on opening Shopify in parallel because of the inventory sync problem. I wanted something simple that would do exactly what I need without paying for a lot of features I don't use. Trunk has 100% delivered on this! The dev team are extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommended, I'm very happy with it. Thank you James : )

Laser Shrink Ray Minis
Edited July 1, 2020

I am so happy that I found Trunk to keep track of my inventory across sites. I tried another solution before I found Trunk and it was so confusing and hard to work with. Trunk is super easy and does everything I need it to do. I got things up and running in a few minutes and it works in real time. I couldn't be happier.

Wholly Human
November 24, 2020

Trunk is an essential piece of my business that I have been missing for a long time. I can now sell the same (quite complex) inventory over 3 different platforms!

Poptone Co.
October 4, 2021

Trunk has seamlessly solved an inventory issue that we were having related to duplicate SKUs. The team was also incredibly helpful and responsive in assisting with organization and overall onboarding.

Joyride Harness
June 29, 2020

"I'm so glad I found Trunk, I had been looking for an inventory system that actually worked for months! It's made life so much easier, giving me more time to work on other areas of my business. Thanks so much! "

Mrs Lamb UK
August 20, 2020

Trunk has been essential for selling on multiple platforms and in store! Keeps our inventory synced and up to date. It’s really a great tool and time saver.

LABELS VINTAGE STREETWEAR
September 6, 2022

I wish I had Trunk *before* my shop went viral! I've been on Etsy for over 5 years, and added Shopify just a month prior to my shop going viral. My biggest headache was tracking inventory across platforms and not over or under-selling. Manually re-counting, spreadsheets, taking stock out for bundles, wondering how much to list on each platform - truly a nightmare (literally I had nightmares about it!). I don't even want to think about how many sales I lost. Trunk saves me HOURS every day and has the exact features I need, in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Every launch and restock goes smoothly and I don't have to worry about my inventory. Of all the apps and integrations I've used for my business, this is the one I would say you *NEED* if you have multiple platforms!

Cruelty-Free Stitchery
January 16, 2023

We have been selling online for 16 years and I believe this is the first time that any app or program really did do EXACTLY what they said it would do. It was up and running quickly with no support needed.

briggstoiletparts.com