Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bonjour Handmade

I chose Trunk among other applications and I do not regret my choice. Very easy to use, and the possibilities of being able to connect several shops suits me. I have been breathing for two weeks now because the application takes care of the management of my large inventory (about 900 products). I have more time to do something else! Thank you so much guys!

Must Be Monogrammed

Love being able to sync stock between our Etsy and Shopify shop without manually updating for each sale. Time saver for sure. Excited to see what features are added over time to make inventory management even easier.

Little Stocking Company

I searched for an app like this for so long! It has been such a time saver syncing our inventory across platforms. Super user friendly and easy to set up. And, the bundle option is amazing too! James is incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this app 100%!

TinyHomeGoods

This App makes inventory syncing easy! Literally no learning curve to get up and running. I love this App!

fabric-406

Trunk has been amazing! The syncing between my Shopify and Etsy shops has worked perfectly and saved me so much time. And Trunk even pointed out some discrepancies with URLs between the two shops. Highly recommend!

La Matera

James has been amazing whenever we need him. Extremely quick, efficient, effective, helpful. Highly recommended!

Wee Squeak

Great tool to sync inventory across multiple sales channels. If you have any issues, the support is Five Stars as well.

Botanical Bright - Adding a 'Lil Beauty to Your Everyday

A big worry when launching my new jewelry business was how to manage inventory with multiple products having the same items and furthermore, how to manage inventory selling across potential multiple platforms like Shopify and Faire. This app seems to take care of all of that and already my mind is at ease about it!

Fanatically Inclined Design Co.

I run an Etsy Shop, Amazon Store, Ebay, and Sopify store and this app is prefect for sinking my 200+ Sku's. It affordable and works great, I can't recommend it enough. Also great customer service, thay answered questions I had fast! Keep up the great work guys and keep this affordable for us small businesses!

shop state and plain

I run a small vintage shop on my own and since I sell the same items on multiple platforms I am always worried about not noticing a transaction and accidentally double selling. This site solves that problem for me completely. All I have to do is assign the same sku to each item and I can rest assured that if it sells on one platform it will immediately be made unavailable on the others. I personally link a Shopify site and an Etsy site and after a few hours of learning my way around the site I find it very easy and seamless! Thanks for making running a small business on your own a little less stressful! I only wish there was an app for it for apple since I do all of my work on an ipad and that would be more convenient for me.