Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Matthewshop's

App incrivel deixa a loja mais confiavel e só um detalhe poderia ser melhor, como sou brasileiro e vendo para o territorio nacional, deveria ter a opção PORTUGUÊS-BR

JeChel

Exactly what I was looking for. The color is just right for my store's design. There is enough badges that I can use.

Jashen-tech

Highly recommended! Totally free and easy to use. Instant live chat for immidate tech-support is a plus. Appreciate Chil a lot, not only with great patience and was very nice to me (totally new to shopify apps) but also took over 1hr provided customize work for my store.

HereIBuy

love everything how they support free stuff best app <3 icons and everything is found there recommended :)

OneCup

We can only say thank you to the developers of this app, it really helped us a lot, it was simple to use, and we found all the badges we needed.

HandwerkerFix

This App is great! It' s so easy to install and to all the settings and also very useful! I realy recomend it!

dreamsone2

The program is easy to use and very good

OanShop

It's very good to enable you to improve the marketing the website. And also to your credibility now

Puggle Paws

This app is very easy to use and install. Looks super professional and offers a lot of value. Plus it is free, which is incredible given what it offers. Thank you!

Shop and Bag It

One of the best apps around for sure. Glad to have stumbled upon it. This is app is a must have.