Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

my4everjewelry

It's an amazing app and the support team are the best, I had a problem with it yesterday and they did everything to help me fix it. Thank you team trust me badge.

Sarms Star

If you are looking for your trust badges I guarantee that you will not regret installing this application, they are installed without codes or anything with just a click and you also have different models to choose from, the size, the shape, the distance ... .. I wanted to make a change of my button to add to the car so that it would be more beautiful and contact customer service of the app and they responded in 5 seconds and best of all, they solved it for me and now everything is like me SINCERELY I GIVE IT A 10 TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. thank you so much guys

Briecie

Hi,
The app is very good but it shows only on product pages. How do I make it show on the shopping cart page?

The Top Canvas

I tried many different trust badge apps out there and I could say this is the best one and it is free!

Webshop Rotterdam

Really great app, gives a nice finishing touch to your site and just makes it look complete.
Hope it stays free and Keep up the great work !

Lotta&Clara

I needed som app to mark my products with the "guarantee" icons and this app truly helped me.
Sometimes the icons do not appear, but I can´to figure out the reason. It seems to be a random behaviour.

Momming Collections

This app has just enabled my store to look super professional and more legit with the trust badges. I love how its easy to customize and set up. I definitely recommend it

Ann More products

Wow great app.! Was very easy to install, maneuver, design. I love the look of the icons, very clean and very nice. Awesome job! Thanks! Oh I totally recommend this app..

January 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that the app could help you something.
Thank you. :)

Benn~Burry

I chose this app after trying another, and I really like the simplicity and the colorful selection of badges. I have also found their customer support to be extremely responsive and helpful.

Loopy Lingerie

Excellent app for beginners to build trust with new customers. I really think this can genuinely get me more sales