Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons - All Free

Free

JerseyQueens81

I used trust badge, it symbolized that the website are legal, secure to make business, data are protected by law.

Hat Mill

Excellent app. really does a good job. super easy to use and looks great. I like how there is no code needed

You Gorgeous Store

Very easy to use app, just select each badge and click save, as simple as it is and it's free to use.

Sidewalk Tramp

The app is easy to customise and looks great. Can use your store colors. I notice a little delay in loading the "buy it now" button & trust badges on the product page but it is only a short lag, not much to worry about. I reached out to them for advice and to workaround the issue would be in the theme code. I will keep it for now and monitor. I love the look and believe it will add sales. Very good for free app.

Lapstan

The badges were very easy and simple to set up, I am glad I used this app instead of other paid ones.

E-flow Online

I love this app among others. Good app. Many payment option badges. I recommend this app. Many options.

KAIJU

Easy and quick. Highly recommend.

Keisha & Adela

This app gave me what I was looking for. Trust badges looks legit . You have a lot of selections and editable. Easy to use and free.

Tribu bazar

Buenisima opción para provocar seguridad al visitante de la tienda. Con esta app ganamos mayor confianza

UrzasTech

Great app was having a lot of trouble in the code when I inserted my own images were it would squish on mobile solved the problem thanks!