Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons - All Free

Free

Aphrodite Image

best badge app I've ever used, the colors are really nice, they offer more option for badges, they also make you look so professional

Think Sarcasm Store

So far, so good. Easy to use and a surprising number of customization options. Give it a try; you won't be disappointed!

VERVESIO

Liked the collection of color badges. They are easy to install. Provided the much-needed trust for visitors!

Riamor

It is a very useful app, the badges look very good and blend in well with my store, I definitely recommend it!

HERBES FOLLES

Really good costumer service, easy to use and provides instant, imagetic values to share with the costumers!

Company Caine

What a simple but effective app in adding trust and credibility. I already had all the payment options in my footer, but they had little impact unless you scrolled to the bottom of the page.
Using this app so they appear below the 'add to cart' is like instant peace of mind. And it's FREE! Amazing job by the team.

Simply Pets Products

This app is very easy to set up your trust badges. So much better than trying to edit code. Thank you!

Pickyval

Easy to use, and lot of icons to choose. Even for a beginner, you can set-up all settings to your preference in less than 10 minutes.

Mahoganyfair

Great app. Gives customers the sense of security at the checkout, looks good and feels good, could not get better and it's for free.

VENTE-ORDI.COM

I use this app to reassure my clients, I really like, it looks great!
I find everything I need there
I highly recommend