Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Petradize

Great Badges and Beautiful. Helps sales. I would highly recommend everyone who owns an online store to use this!

Alec Anderson Art

This app helps make my site seem more like a professional website and hopefully helps people to buy from my site.

February 3, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for your good review! Thank you for your support.

Happy that the app helps. Wishing your business all the best.

Take care. : )

Best
Giraffly

SafeFace USA

Super easy, NO Coding!!! Up and running in seconds. So happy I found you!!! Numerous badges and specialty badges as well.

yourprettyprettyshop

This app is has everything I needed. I had fun choosing and rearranging the badges. Very easy job with this app

ALEXANDERSOLĺS

I've only begun to use this app; but it really seems legit. The icons are great and it definitely adds security of mind for customers to know that their valuable information is safe, as it should be. Kudos to the developers.

Shopper Pit

It is free and the best app ever for free payment badges. You can install it without worry. Looks amazing

Upgrade Enhance

The first one I tried didnt work but this one worked great! Easy to set up! Kudos to the developer for this app!

AHHA Jewelry

It is so quick and easy to add the badges, I love it!!! Lots of options to choose from, customisable colours and it's free. It's everything I needed. thank you!

Fetch N Buy

Wow! I did not expect it to include the badges available from my country - India. It proved me wrong! Has all the badges I wanted!

HeyKittyGalore

I just started using it and I'm enjoying how easy it is to use, easier than other trust badge apps thank you so much!