Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Neat Shop

Easily Integrates, beautiful badges to help your store look at its best, Highly recommended if you are looking for a good app, I tried many and thankfully ended up here. thanks

elle n me

Free Trust Badge has really helped make my store look great. Thank you for everything you do!!!!!!!!

Enertrexshop

good app and i like the free basic plan so i recommande this app for all people who use shopify thanks

Reform Coffee

Perfect app for helping build instant trust with your customers. Would definitely recommend this app.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback! Glad it's working well for you.

Masturbation or Advanced Sexual Activity Sex Machine Supplier

Thank you again for you're excellent service. Everything works great and is good quality! I would most definitely recommend!!!

September 18, 2019

We're love building a great product and giving great service to you! Thanks for the feedback!

YouBoutique Online

Great app it solved my problem, I recommend this app to everyone. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 18, 2019

We're so glad you love it!

beautywonderful.com

A good app. I think for the Free version you should have been able to add the badges to your Home page too. And then customise colors and shapes with the Premium as currently done.

Ace Hoodies | Get High Quality Hoodies

It work as described. And it's free, mostly. It work as described. And it's free, mostly. It work as described. And it's free, mostly. It work as described. And it's free, mostly.

ultaBowl

This helped make my Shopify store look more individual and secure. I believed it also helped improve my conversion rate.

Grace Home Decor & More

I used this app so my customers know that they are on a complete and safe site and do not have any safety concerns while shopping. I would recommend the app to other store owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91