Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Markley Store

Its really amazing this app because it helps to get sale by showing the website as a truly website. It's very amazing

Urbanfuss

Really nice app love it. Thanks to the developer. Good work even in free mode. Keep your site credible

Printed All by Experts Team Pitsillis

I used this app to help me do my site more attractive. I really like how it does work. Very good app, Thanks!

aquaspeaker

This app was easy to us and looks awesome! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

PlanetXtra

Awesome app. It is very helpful. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DuuN+RighT

This app does its job well. Give your product page that air of trust customers are seeking. I didn't have any badges and this gave my product page the look I was seeking. Try it out today!

Te Amo Gifts

It's a good app - but the theme that I was using already had trust badges built in... would be nice if adding them to the home page of Shopify was included in the free version...

BlessedExpress

I use this app to add trust badges that look unique and matched my page design.I’m really happy with the way it came out and I would recommend it to anyone starting out.I also like the different choices you have in badge designs.

Love At First Bite Bakery

This app help me to have more trust from the clients when they decide to buy from my store. I recommend it to all of online shops

222 Shop Street

We love this app. Easy to use. We also like the one time payment. There's also a free plan. That helps junior entrepreneur like us, who are just started in E-commerce business. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55