Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by ShopClimb

Payment trust badges for sales conversion and social proof

BEAUTY LAB

coollll!!!!!!! ygyhjkklm mnjkmnlkmmkml;,,;'.;'.;,knhvghcfcfghvfybhjbghcfuctyygbunjknhyvtcyvuyvbhjbhkbhvgv

SheChiq

Simple and easy to use. I was dreading the process but it literally took me 10 minutes and I was done. Works perfectly on every page.

Cook With Steel

Great service. Super easy to use. I highly recommend them if you're looking for some trust badges for your site.

valashoping

j ai utilisé cette app pour ajouter les badges de confiance vraiment bonne application je le recommande vivement

New Growth Hair Serum

I really like the badges and hope this will increase my conversions thank you and I look love to try more of your apps

BelleAthletica

great app really helpful! would definitely recommend for anyone with an online business! builds trust with customers

e-useful store

good job...... very useful application that save time to put this cards logos on my online store. Easy steps to follow and just go...................

HappyStore

The app looks great and increases trust, but the customer service is very poor, they ignored 3 of my emails and when they did respond they did not fix what I requested and were very slow to get back to me. Very dissapointed.

The Flower Goddess Herbs

I used this app and I love it. I love the fact that I can use black badges instead of color. This is amazing.

ROMANFLY BRAND

Es muy util, la uso en todas mis tiendas y funciona genial, la recomiendo al 100%!! me encanta, gracias!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144