Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Pool Store Canada

Just installed and upgraded to the premium version, badges look good and are showing as i wanted them too

Show Them Wear

I was happy it worked well but I was looking for the color icons that I know I have to pay for (and will). The main thing I wanted was to have them in the cart which it also will not do until after I pay, which I guess I forgot to read.

Officialgspot

It's great! It gives my customers peace of mind. Every shopper wants to feel secure online. So it's best to keep the customer happy.

Gotch Your Gear

I installed this app to give me an advantage when customer come to decide ifthey should buy from me. Nice work

Castleandkitchen.com

Very Decent. Wish the basic badges were in color but hey...it does the job. It is important that it is available in the future maybe.

More Than Loops

Its a very good app, I would recommend it, but it would be better if the real colors would be available.

The Trend Legend

The App Is Good & Provides Exactly What You Want It To Do. I Would Recommend This App For Your Store

Authentic Corsets

I don't have everything up and running on my site yet but so far so good. The trust badge looks great and allows you to easily tweak the size. Thank you!

BlendedNature

Great app not sure what else to say here. So I am going to keep typing until I reach the minimum 100 characters.

AKLT - Accessories

This app was helpful to create my store pages. Think this is free app will be helpful for anyone who needs a trust badge.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82