Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Mom Boss Store

This is a great app and help me get my first sale within 4 days I highly recommend this app to anybody especially first-timers

PandaMex

i like how easy it is to setup and position the badges, it has tons of different badges... Love it!!

The Widget Stop

Great application, decent customization options. A nice addition to any page. Thank you very much!!!

meili.thebrand

I installed this app for its purpose. Installation was fast and easy, you will see step-by-step progress, a lot of badges to choose from and can add these seamlessly. Highly recommended!

aVoguish

I use this app to help put more trust in my store and it has worked a treat. Excellent and highly recommended.

District Kids

Great app! Customers feel more secure when they see the trust badge. Highly recommend. Great product.

Advanced USB

Unfortunately, I will give them 1 star just because we have a very very limited number of badges in a free plan, they are money hungry.

November 10, 2019

Hello, I’m sorry you feel this way. We give over 140 badges in our free plan (more than some other apps have in total!) and have continued to add more features to our free plan.

We have invested heavily into this app to make it the easiest to use and most robust trust badge app in Shopify. We built our app so that it doesn’t add any code to a theme, built a complete drag and drop feature to easily place the badges, designed over 700 badge options and much more.

Best wishes in your store!

Everything Novice.com

I am a NOVICE when it comes to Shopify. This app made feel like a no-so-novice! Thank you for this tool!

November 10, 2019

Glad you loved it! Let us know if we can help you along the way.

1StopAfrica

love how easy this app is to use. The customization and positioning are really easy.

iGOshopping Colombia

I like this app. it generates trust and confidence to the customer. Easy to install. Thank you! ----

November 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review! So happy you are enjoying the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96