Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges to convert more sales

Flower Things

This app was very easy to install, looks great, adds authority and trust to my site. i would recommend it to anyone who is building an online store.

usemeinthekitchen.com

I Used this app to increase sales. Too soon to tell but I'm sure it will make a difference. Very easy to use. Thank you to the team!

ForeverGoth

Love this app. Every merchant should be using this. It creates a sense of trust that is needed before someone takes out their credit card.

YOU KNOW STYLE

I used this app to gain some trust on my site, so far no complaints. I'll update with future uses over the upcoming months.

Earthy Aesthetic

Very easy to use and edit. It looks very professional! It helps us gain our customer's trust and security.

Bitcoin-Clothes.com

Great App.

Fully customizable on the free plan.

Would reccomend to any store, for sure.

thank you for having such an amazing plan with such a good free plan available as well :)

WL

Love it. You can be as extravagant or basic as you want. Worth the 1x 20 bucks for all the options. **new user tip- make sure you aren’t going too nuts on your badges. Test how many and what size you can have to keep the icons at 1 row when looking at it from a mobile device

dogaccessories.pet

The free version is quite satisfying. I was able to change the color of the badge icons to match the branding colors of my business, which is lovely! Thanks!

Ladies, Lattes, and Lifting

I love this app. It builds trust that my customers value and I am proud to showcase. It's free and super easy to use.

Kinky Wigs

Easy to install. Love that you can change the colour. Especially love that it's free! Great for anyone new to running a website with little initial investment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72