Free Trust Badge

Free Trust Badge

by Hektor Commerce

Beautiful payment badges for your product pages

786shop4you

[ 786shop4you.com ] amazing app, looks great and very easy to use took few sec. lets see if it brings any customers. thank you for the great trust badge.

Seven || Heaven

Great app, works exactly as it should and good support from Dan :)

Ideal that you can customise the location of the badges very easily.

Ohmycard.es

The badge looks great and has many changeable design options. I've contacted support because it didn't show with my theme or due to a plugin conflict, and Dan resolved the issue quickly.

Body-Mates

I love this app because it makes my customer feel secure before their purchase. It is listed right by the cart so they know the site is trusted, safe and legit. I am so happy I downloaded this app to use on my site.

Holly's Secret Garden

I love this app! Simple to use and a great way to add trust to your store. The badge was easy to resize and can be moved or left under your shopping cart for more visibility.

Cool and Scary

I installed it on the first day of my shopify store. It is great app to boost sales and add more trust to customers.

Beats On Beat

Really loving this app. Lot's of options for customizing to get it to look just right in my store.

True African Art Com

Nice little app. Fully customizable, easy to figure out, helpful support for CSS......overall it's a great addition and idea for the product pages.

Bits And Bobz Store

very good app works perfectly for us, no issues as of yet

Wholesaleboxed Eu

Very Easy to Install and use, Clever app. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26