Reviews (523)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique features such as customer image uploads with reviews and attractive display of Facebook fan page reviews. It supports review snippets in Google and can import reviews from Amazon and AliExpress, albeit with a limit for Amazon. It offers a free plan with a full set of features and competitively priced plans. Many merchants commend the app for its responsive and friendly customer support, leading to high recommendations.

April 21, 2024

The support is amazing. Tyler was so kind and helpful. Highly recommend. They respond quickly, very convenient if you're always in a hurry.

Also love the app that it's so easy to use. Love that I can do a lot with their free plan. And I'll probably upgrade once I make some sales. Love the support.

Hotspringsa
South Africa
2 days using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied May 3, 2024

Hi there! 🌟 Thanks so much for your awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Tyler from our support team could assist you effectively and that you're enjoying using Product Reviews+Amazon Reviews. It’s great to know that the app’s ease of use and the value of our free plan are meeting your needs. We look forward to supporting you as your business grows and you consider upgrading. Thanks for choosing us and for your high recommendation! 💪💼🚀

April 19, 2024

Super great app!! Really helpful and with all needed features!!! This is the most proffesional app I've worked with!! The customer support is also amazing. I requested them some help with my store and Niel and Vincent helped me; it just took couple minutes for him to adjust and make my store look much more proffesional!! Amazing job from customer support and from the app!!! Thank you very much!!! Keep that great job!

Cromatodo
Mexico
1 day using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied April 22, 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this fantastic review! 🌟 We're overjoyed to hear that Trustify Reviews Importer + UGC has met all your needs and that our customer support team, especially Niel and Vincent, were able to assist you so efficiently! 🛠️ Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to help make your store the best it can be. Thanks again for your kind words and encouragement, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Keep enjoying our app, and thanks for being a part of our community! 🚀🎉

April 26, 2024

Getting help for issues is quick and easy. A team member is readily available to help or explain any needs.

Sister Sky
About 2 months using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied May 3, 2024

That's wonderful to hear! 🌟 We're glad you've found getting help with Product Reviews+Amazon Reviews to be quick and easy. Our team is always ready to assist or clarify any queries you might have. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance! 😊👍

March 28, 2024

Recommedned
Really great app, very competitive prices.
and finally, amazing support, which i always seek.
Thank you Andy, you are the best.

Jolia
2 months using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied March 30, 2024

We're thrilled to receive your recommendation for our Amazon Reviews Importer & UGC app! 🌟 Thank you for your kind words and for highlighting our competitive prices. 💰 We're delighted that you've found our support amazing, as providing exceptional service is our top priority. 🚀 Andy appreciates your shoutout; we're here to ensure your experience is the best it can be! 😊 If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help! 🌟

March 25, 2024

A simple and super useful app to use! The customer service is fantastic! Joy helped with everything I needed help with, and he was very patient!

ShopShipp
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied March 27, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you found our Amazon Reviews Importer & UGC app simple and super useful! 🌟 Thank you for your kind words about our customer service, especially Joy. They're dedicated to providing exceptional support and ensuring all your needs are met with patience and care. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🛠️

March 3, 2024

So far, the app has worked out well. I was able to configure most things but needed support because my theme code needed to be embedded manually. Support helped within a couple of minutes and got things up and running.

Necessitas Cafe
28 days using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied March 5, 2024

We're delighted to hear that the app has been working well for you! 🌟 It's great that you were able to configure most things on your own. We're also glad our support team could assist you promptly when you need help with manual theme code embedding. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Here's to continued success with the app! 🚀😊

April 7, 2024

Amazing customer service they really try to help u. clean app even for the free its amazing value

Vivaro
Netherlands
28 days using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied April 13, 2024

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Amazon Reviews Importer & UGC! 😊 Providing top-notch customer service is one of our priorities, and we're thrilled that our team was able to assist you. 💪 It's fantastic to know that you find value in our free version as well. We're always here to help, so if you ever need anything else, just let us know! Happy importing! 🚀🌟

February 22, 2024

I recently installed Trustify, and it has been a game-changer for my store. It effortlessly imports reviews and integrates them into my website. What's even more shocking is that the app is completely free, while many others charge a hefty fee for similar functionality. The user interface of the app is incredibly easy to use and the seamless process has saved me a significant amount of time and effort. What truly set this app apart for me was the exceptional customer service. When I needed help fully integrating the app, Vincent from customer service was not only nice and friendly but also incredibly efficient. He addressed and fixed my problems in a matter of seconds. I was genuinely impressed by his professionalism and the level of support provided. I 100% recommend this app

lumebeam
About 1 month using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied February 25, 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Trustify! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that it's been a game-changer for your store, effortlessly importing reviews and integrating them seamlessly. It's fantastic to know that you find our app free yet powerful, especially when compared to others in the market.

We're also delighted to hear about your positive encounter with Vincent from our customer service team! 🚀 Your kind words about his efficiency and professionalism mean a lot to us. If you ever need further assistance or have more to share, don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your 100% recommendation! 😊👍 #HappyCustomer #GameChanger 🌐🛍️

February 25, 2024

The customer service is so on point. You don’t need to worry about anything it’s just their customer service who will do the work for you. Especially Miss Tracy she helped me alott.
Best service will recommend to use their service.

Buylect
2 months using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied February 27, 2024

Thank you for your glowing feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that our customer service, especially Miss Tracy, has made your experience exceptional. 💼✨ Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're always here to assist you. Feel free to reach out if you need any more help! 🤗 #CustomerServiceExcellence #TeamTracyRocks

February 23, 2024

I've been using Trustify on multiple shopify stores for a few years now. The app is great and so is their customer service. Tracy was especially helpful with using the custom forms option. Highly recommended!

My Store
Vietnam
3 months using the app
Trustify (Omega) replied February 25, 2024

Thank you for being a loyal Trustify user across multiple Shopify stores! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you find the app great, and we're delighted that Tracy could assist you, especially with the custom forms option. 😊 Your high recommendation means the world to us! If you ever need more help or have additional feedback, feel free to reach out. Cheers to many more years of success with Trustify! 🚀👏 #TrustedUser #CustomerServiceExcellence 🌐🛍️