Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and customization options. It's praised for enhancing online presence and boosting customer trust by showcasing genuine reviews. Despite some feedback about confusing navigation, the customer service is noted for its speed and efficiency. The app is also appreciated for its affordability and insightful analytics, making it a valuable tool for boosting conversions.

January 5, 2024

I was having some issues getting the reviews to show up on my Shopify store, but using the chat tool - a representative had the reviews up and running within minutes! Awesome service!

That Basic Wick
11 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Amazing support - I had a question about having reviews across multiple products and he jumped on a google meeting and quickly showed me how to do it. Have never had support like that on an APP!!

Zeally Herbs
9 months using the app
January 8, 2024

I am excited about using this product. We have customers who love our products and want to tell the world. So we are happy to use TrustReviews as our review app. I was happy to have their support staff help me set it up. Now we are off and running at. www.godsbest4you.com

James Fisher

God's Best
2 months using the app
January 13, 2024

Very happy with this app, the customer service team were available on a Saturday (weekend) Ebrahim was very helpful I got a resolution within 15 minutes. Highly recommended by me.

Valnesmar
3 months using the app
January 16, 2024

Amazing support, very educate and helpful. I really like this app, helped me a lot with my reviews and it looks amazing. Highly recommended !

PapersPleasure
21 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Easy to set up and manage, if there's an issue developers are very responsive and quick to resolve any issues

Bargara Shoes
4 months using the app
December 10, 2023

Very helpful staff and decent app. I just wish we were able to customize a bit more, but other than that. I recommend.

Trinity Grace
About 1 month using the app
November 18, 2023

5 stars. Great communication. I had trouble putting the widget on my store and Ebrahim was very helpful and did it for me within a few minutes.

AngelleRae's
About 1 month using the app
November 29, 2023

So far, So good. I had a issue I needed help on, and they took care of it quickly.

Zakah Life
About 2 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Excellent.

So far so good. Really good and easy to use.

I have lots to learn and hoping these widgets are useful for my customers to see.

Their technical support is A1, and someone usually responds instantly.

The Rugged Beard Company