Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing online presence and boosting customer trust. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and variety of customization options for seamless brand integration. Many appreciate its affordability, value, and easy review import feature. Support is described as outstanding, providing quick and efficient problem-solving.

April 3, 2024

we just installed this app and so far the support has been good. Answering our questions quickly. Looking forward to exploring this app further. Thanks Ahsan for the help!

Vaporizers.ca
14 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 5, 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

April 18, 2024

Ahsan is great. He was quick to help and answer my questions. I am a new e-comm business so reviews are essential for me right now so I am happy I found this app!

Sip Charlie's Coffee
16 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 20, 2024

April 12, 2024

The aesthetic is a nice feature and the customer service and responsiveness is appreciated! So far, quite happy with this integration. Thanks!

Minding My pH
15 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 15, 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

January 8, 2024

I am excited about using this product. We have customers who love our products and want to tell the world. So we are happy to use TrustReviews as our review app. I was happy to have their support staff help me set it up. Now we are off and running at. www.godsbest4you.com

James Fisher

God's Best
2 months using the app
TrustApps replied March 7, 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed.

Edited March 27, 2024

Easy to set up and manage, if there's an issue developers are very responsive and quick to resolve any issues

Added 27/03/24: Fantastic to deal with when I had an issue in pending reviews as Ebrahim found a solution very quickly

Bargara Shoes
6 months using the app
TrustApps replied March 7, 2024

We're so happy to have been able to help you achieve your goals with our app and customer support. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us as your partner in business.

April 3, 2024

The app is working good. I was able to add reviews to my site. Got good support from the team for any issues faced. Keep up the good work.

InkyTails
India
4 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 4, 2024

February 29, 2024

The app works well. The customer support is even better. When I had issues, Ebrahim responded to me in 1 minute. He fixed everything within 5 minutes. Never had support on the app like that.

aurorasilhouette
10 days using the app
January 13, 2024

Very happy with this app, the customer service team were available on a Saturday (weekend) Ebrahim was very helpful I got a resolution within 15 minutes. Highly recommended by me.

Valnesmar
3 months using the app
TrustApps replied March 7, 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in ...

April 11, 2024

I love this app. It is easy to use. I had a few small issues getting started but the customer service replied instantly and fixed any problems right away. I highly recommend this app.

SheTRIBE
2 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 13, 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

February 26, 2024

It was a seamless integration. The team is super helpful and they were able to make it live within the day.
Would highly recommend this.

Highvat Living