Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing online presence and boosting customer trust. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and variety of customization options for seamless brand integration. Many appreciate its affordability, value, and easy review import feature. Support is described as outstanding, providing quick and efficient problem-solving.

March 23, 2024

The user support provided by Shahroz was very good! the response was quick with a live person answering my questions right away.

Wild Edge Keto ltd
About 1 month using the app
TrustApps replied March 26, 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

March 14, 2024

I just launched my store and had question regarding the importing reviews and other things and the support team was quick in responding. They fixed my issue in less that two minutes. I was impressed! Thank you guys again.

My Store
9 days using the app
TrustApps replied March 16, 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

April 9, 2024

So far I am super impressed with this app. I had to get help over chat, and the guy, logged into my account and made the changes I needed for me. I was worried this process would be a nightmare and it wasn't. My day is made!

thehouseofbotanicals
11 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 13, 2024

January 30, 2024

I was having trouble with certain things Sharoz was more than helpful by collaborating with me to sort it out

Necessity Central
About 2 months using the app
March 20, 2024

The app is great compared to many others that I've tried. It has more options and features than I expected. Also, customer service is great. They're kind and quickly resolve any issues/questions. I recommend 100%.

Thigh High Tribe
8 days using the app
TrustApps replied March 21, 2024

March 30, 2024

this is so much helpful and also a user friendly interface . i appreciate the help of customer support as well they are soo friendly to help

The Elite
About 2 months using the app
TrustApps replied April 2, 2024

March 22, 2024

Amazing Support, Amazing APP Highly recommended These guys are super helpful 100/100
your store is gonna boost itself if you are using this app

HHHHHIIIIIGGGGHHHLLLYYY RECOMENDED <3

VitalBpc157
About 1 month using the app
TrustApps replied March 26, 2024

February 14, 2024

If you have lost your last Review app, we tried several others before we got amazing help from Shahroz and their Team via Chat and email. We look forward to exploring all they offer. For now, just the basic free offering got us up and running again in a few days!

GTMotoCycles
5 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Trust Reviews really came through for us. Shopify had mothballed our product reviews app, and it left us in a dark place. We didn't want to, we couldn't, lose our valuable pool of customer coffee reviews from years past.

The TrustReviews team were able to surmount several technical challenges and successfully imported our reviews into their app! A great relief to us!!

Bongo Java Roasting Co.
10 days using the app
TrustApps replied March 11, 2024

Thank you so much, for your valuable review. That means a lot to us.

January 8, 2024

I am excited about using this product. We have customers who love our products and want to tell the world. So we are happy to use TrustReviews as our review app. I was happy to have their support staff help me set it up. Now we are off and running at. www.godsbest4you.com

James Fisher

God's Best
2 months using the app
TrustApps replied March 7, 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed.