Twik

Boost Sales & Increase Revenue using Automated Personalization

Cutie Leggings

I installed the app, which was very easy to do, and started seeing an increase in sales from the start. The best part is that there was no work to be done on my end, the app does all the personalization automatically.

Babba box

Download this app and had to get rid asap, two days of no sales. And as soon as the app was turned off business was back to normal.

February 28, 2021

Dear shop owner,

Thank you for submitting your concerns. We must advise that twik does not in any way interferes with the checkout process. We cannot prevent deals from happening. What twik does is reorganizing items per each person’s intent.

There are hundreds of Shopify stores currently benefiting an average 19% increase in revenue, and the uplift gets better with time and traffic for each store.

It is not unlikely that a store with a low number of deals will encounter a couple of days with no deals, just randomly.

We'd be happy to get on a call with you, reinstall the app and complete a purchase on your site together (could be of a mock product) to reassure you that twik has nothing to do with the lack of sales in the store during the days you had it running. This way you’ll be able to enjoy an uplift of sales too,

Yours truly,
The Twik Team

Woodie

good app for automaticlly organizing the products on your website to customer needs. there are also analytics that show you how many sales were made due to this feature.

babiesmundo

Awesome app, the staff is even more awesome! Help in seconds!
this app was made my store rock. the convertion in the website was increased x10 or maybe more. if you want to make sales on your store you need this app !!!!
Really recommend it! 5 out of 5 stars for me =)

LilyRose

Great app! improves sales conversion and makes better shopping experience on my site. really helpful for any problem I have.

B&G Guitars

We installed this app to help users navigate through our store. The results are amazing with a substantial increase in sales. Nice job!

Lee Coren

We have a lot of items per category, so organising collections was always somewhat of a headache. Twik takes the guessing out of the equation. It's very simple to operate and the results are really good - which isn't something I expected to be able to say about the app so fast!

xgadg

The plugin was easy to install. No cookies used which is a big plus. The app is fully automated and a zero learning curve. The results are above my expectations.

2 Next