TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

Text Marketing, SMS Cart Recovery and Analytics Powered by AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beyond-Love

Its crazy i switched from sms bumb to TXTCart Plus and my sales via sms 10x.
I can recommend it to everyone

November 21, 2022

Amazing results utilizing our platform, that's what we strive for each and every merchant! Appreciate you taking the time to highlight that :)

- TxtCart Customer Success

Voribo

Time spent using app 1 day

Great pricing, engaging cart recovery messages to customers that started converting instantly, and very fast support that answered any questions/concerns I had in detail. I highly recommend this app

November 18, 2022

Always happy to support in any way we can! Happy to have you on board

- TxtCart Success

SurelyYourStore

Excellent way to engage customers via SMS! Adds legitimacy to my brand and I am excited to see if it does in fact reduce abandoned carts

November 3, 2022

The team appreciates your feedback and looks forward to continuing to work together!

- TxtCart Merchant Success

Liz & Layne

Great customer service, fast and easy to set up and extremely beneficial to our store. Highly recommend!!

October 28, 2022

Appreciate the review and feedback! Let us know if we can help further :)

AssuagePains

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing. I was told to download this app by a friend, and it has been honestly amazing so far. It automatically starts conversations with people and tries to recover your abandoned cart. It is definitely worth a try, and they have awesome customer service. Highly recommend!

October 19, 2022

Thanks for the amazing testimony! Let us know if there is anything we can do to keep supporting you even better!

PrimeSleep™

This app was honestly amazing to use! It recovered a high percentage of my orders. Before installing the app, I didn't know that SMS messages had a larger opening rate compared to emails, and not just that but this app really makes it fell as if the customer is talking to a real live person. I highly recommended if you're looking for a nice SMS Marketing App

August 4, 2022

Thank you for the vote of confidence! We’re glad to see you’re getting such great results with the software.

- TxtCart Team

Pacific Wild Pick

I tried using this app. The canned messages are not working so well.
Would be great if we could customize them.
Love the idea!

July 26, 2022

Hi,

We hear your feedback and have noted it internally with our team. If there’s anything we can do to help improve your experience of results please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!

- TxtCart Support

Kyle was really helpful and nice! Live recover is a great way to connect with customers and have them purchase?

July 25, 2022

Great chatting with you today Angel, glad we could resolve your issue with the discount code not working. Yes, our live recover functionality for abandoned cart recovery saves you time without the need for creating flows/campaigns for cart recovery purposes. Keep up the good work!

- The TxtCart Team

Breathe Naturals Deodorant

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far I love this app! I have an abandoned cart campaign setup to help convert people who don't go through with their order, and it works great! It offers a discount code to the customer, and sends a realistic personalized text with their name so people really think its me texting them. I also love sending out campaigns when I launch a new deodorant scent, run a sale, or have any other exciting announcements and it does great! I also do a lot of email marketing, but text definitely resonates with a different crowd of people which I find to be super helpful. Any questions I have had, Kyle from support responded to me promptly and helpfully. Pricing is great too love how you can start with a free plan and just have them take % of the order too instead of paying a hefty monthly fee like other apps.
-Nigel from Breathe Naturals Deodorant

July 14, 2022

Appreciate the kind words and am always happy to help, Nigel. We look forward to continuing to provide great services and support to your brand!

Kyle from TxtCart

Jefferson-Bilongo Kisoba-Heno

Glad i took the app. very simple not problematic and fast. I hope that will be able to continue to use it.

July 5, 2022

Hey thanks for the review we truly appreciate each and every one of them. If you have any further questions or needs, don't hesistate to reach out to our team!

Previous 1 3