TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

by TxtCart

Human Powered Text Marketing, SMS Cart Recovery and Analytics

Relix Mask

My team loves this app. This app has really helped push up my conversion rate and is so easy to use Their customers service is amazing, super efficient and easy to get contact with. Highly recommend!!!

February 16, 2021

We’re so glad to hear that! Thanks for sharing your awesome results. We look forward to continuing to build our relationship!

- Charlotte from TxtCart

nightvisionscope123

I would definitely use this over and over again. I recommend everyone who is in search for SMS marketing, we have increase our sales 30% just by using this app
Can't recommend this app enough

February 7, 2021

Awesome results keep up the great work! We’re glad to be a part of your success with SMS marketing and Cart recovery.

- TxtCart Team

Flaym Apparel

One of the best customer service I received in Shopify. I could not set up and the support team helped me through it all in a short space of time
This app is super user friendly and it has everything I needed!

February 6, 2021

We’re glad we could assist! If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to reach out to us over live chat or support@txtcartapp.com and we’ll be sure to take care of it swiftly.

- TxtCart Support

Hypuff

Amazing app, the fact that it makes your customer feel like they are chatting with a real human is HUGE. It has recovered me a lot of abandoned checkouts + their support is exceptional. Thank you Kyle for helping me set it up all!

February 4, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! We love being a part of Hypuff’s success!

- Kyle from TxtCart

Abby's Apothecary Co

Just signed up after seeing an advertisement. Had some questions and the live chat was very informative and helpful, quick too! Explained exactly how the program works and provided me a 14-day free trial, which I was stoked about! Excited to be with TXT. Abbysapothecaryco.com to the moon!

February 4, 2021

Appreciate the review and looking forward to further building our relationship with you and your customers. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out!

- TxtCart Support