Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with scarcity, urgency, trust, countdown timer

Cheeky Chum

I have been using this app for timers, trust badges, and inventory scarcity. It works great, unlike some of the others. Would highly reccommend.

WMC CLOTHING

this app i awesome on tricking people in to buying your product and getting more sale an a higher conversion rate

Nirvana Luxury Beauty

I used this app to boost traffic and sales on my website. I'm really happy and recommend this app especially if you need to increase traffic.

PricelessChildhood

It helps me to organize very well my store. It's useful and it's free so I recommend this app to every beginners

Cedar Creek Hot Tubs

Easy to use and looks very good on our product page. Thanks for the handy app guys..................!

Trend Haus

Really like this app to increase a sense of urgency! Lot's of great options and a plethora of trust badges to choose from.

vopods

Doesn’t work well, and also i just follow the manual description still not work we need the problem solve about this

Coffee Lovers Brasil

Disponibiliza otimas ferramentas, de graca! Ainda aguardando para ver o retorno real em resultados na loja.

ThePostureDoc

Very professional. Amazing app. 100% Recommend. Every store could use this to provide more quality service to their customers. Thanks for your amazing work on this app.

Upstride

works well and is very easy to use, unlike some other apps I've tried. Also looks good and profesional on the store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 372 373