Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

SpaceX Fanstore

It doesn't even provide actual bogo discount possibilities. It makes you use the shopify discounts, which limits you to having 1 automatic discount at the time. Very deceiving, as I only found out after having to pay 30 usd.

Besides that, why don't you offer the option to select products based on collections?

BABY'S-NASA

bonjour ultimate sales boost,
Merci pour votre application gratuite qui fait du bon travaille.

Copyright - Guwil™ Posture - Tutti i diritti riservati

molto soddisfatto della vostra applicazione.Complimenti ancora, spero possiate sempre migliorarvi.

MAGICHAIR

it is very nice

Promocean Retail

so far so good in setting up, just need to test if it is working. however, i have seen other people using it.

The Lagniappe India

Nice support and very good app. Recommended for every shopify store who want to boost their sale . Thanks

1NS Buy

I really enjoy using this app. It has been very helpful creating trust and scarcity on my website. It is so easy to install too.I am trying for now with the free version and so far so good.

Vitpoint

Me gusto muchismo esta aplicacion, me ha ayudado muchisimo a subir mis ventas de mi tienda online, la recomiendo 100%.

Blackhead Clean

It's a great App. I really appreciate the functionality also in with the free plan. Might upgrade soon.

ZiZoou Store

It's an useful app I'm looking for. It's easy to use. This app helps me update my campaign. Thanks the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 543 544