Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

utilitaireshop

This app is very good. We are learning. It is help us so much in our business. We are so exciting and happy.

WITH LOVE FROM PARADISE

I have used the app to help me boost my sales. I highly recommend the features this app shows the customers, for example limited quantities, free shipping if you purchase $$ amount, this app creates scarcity so they want to buy now! it's a very helpful tool to add to your online store. I highly recommend it!

Findtime

Simple to use, not translated into Chinese, a little inconvenient, a little more steps, pre rendering effect is not perfect

Elise Pink

I am thankful for the creation, existence and operation of this app. I can present urgency and scarcity methods in a professional manner on my website. This app makes it easier to organize the urgency text on my website.

Capture Summer

So far done pretty good like the trust badges especially. Might upgrade to a paid plan lets see how this app performs in the future.

Custom Creations 270

This is a amazing app! Very beginner friendly, and easy to use. I love this app wish I would have found this app sooner. Thank you

The Big Bad Boutique

This might have been the easiest thing I have done while setting up my Shopify Store! It took me 3 minutes to do and it is super user friendly.

Xclusives By Bri

very simple and easy to use i would definitely consider to upgrade my plan especially if it helps increase my revenue with my business

ARK Kreations Shop

This app is just what I needed. Hopefully, it will boost traffic to my website and generate more sales so that I can utilize a paid plan.

todeck

amazing app! i am apreciatte so much your performance, thank you developers! my store is a other store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 693 694