Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Lili's Home Boutique

I just love this app. It allows me to communicate to my customers directly under the price, without having to type into every product page.

The Tiny Toys

I was using another 'trust badge' app and it looks away from my page I.e. it looked artificial. There comes this app and it's really merged with my shopfiy page and looks natural. I checked whether am i dreaming when i come to know this is FREE! Thanks team. Wish your future endeavors.

Shoperish.com

Helped me a lot! Great one..... happy to get this one.. help increasing conversation rate. Loved it.

Look Line CR

Excelente aplicación. Tiene muchas funcionalidades interesantes, que le dan mucho valor a la tienda y sus productos.

ActiVibe

App was really easy to set up, good layout. Lots of options, and love that there is a free plan to help me as I start up my business!

Averii.co

So easy to use. Simple and user friendly. I highly recommend this app for anyone starting out! I know this will help boost my sales.

Covnet

I love this app its amazing you need to try it you will be amazed!!!
Simple ,easy and quick to use :D

Still Wild

This app is helpful in bringing in sales to your shop to create customer excitement. There are a lot of useful tools to take your store to the next level.

FlashingWatch

Let see how it works. but easy to set it up. I hope that this one will make my customers to buy something in my shop.

Unique Thor Ph