Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Capetus

I was looking for a payment app and tried a lot. After finding Ultimate Trust Badges, I quit. Because it suits my needs. Easy to install and I'm not a programmer. Thank you.

dealmoretoday

Installation was fast and easy. I stumbled on this app after I have tried to figure out what to do. Thanks so much. The app is awesome

FusionBattery

I've installed this app. This is very easy to install, setup and use. It looks excellent and it's perfect for any stores. Well done and thanks very much!

Yogamrut Organics

fantastic work! appreciate the effort , keep up ur work , great job was quite help full

Tekitin Technology

The app is extremely easy to use & set up. Considering it is a free app, it is very good value for money. Thanks guys!

Cullen Wayne

Love the app and the team are super helpful to install in on our paid theme. It has all the badges we need for our store based in the Philippines which is great as generally customers like to pay via COD or with local bank deposits. Thanks team.

Needed Element

Such an amazing app, did everything I was hoping for and all for free! Love the other apps by this developer as well!

AERATE

A straightforward app that is super simple to use. Great support team helped me when I had questions very fast. Honestly surprised by how fast they helped me. Cheers!

ShopZurel

I needed help moving my trust badge to a specific spot. I sent an email request, and just about the next day I sent an invitation for partial access. Itai fixed my problem within two days tops! very helpful

Xpert Skin

I needed this app to put trust badges on my cart and product pages and I requested help because I could not figure it out. Jonathan helped to put the code in for me. And it worked. Yay! So helpful and it really saved me a lot of frustration of trying to figure it out on my own. Great service for a free app, I appreciate you. Thank you Jonathan, so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75