Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell bundles & Cross-sell add-ons before & after checkout

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Towels On Demand

Great app, cross selling is definitely a game changer, I was able to see increased cart because of this app the first day.
I recommend

Fruitify

They was very helpful with helping me get the app up and running. Great customer service . And the app works wonderfully

March 21, 2020

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the inconveniences. We did reply to your email within 24h or less. Last reply we sent was suggesting you to let us build the setup of your upsell(s), but we didn't get an answer to it.In this email, we were asking more details to be able to build at least one upsell for you (items, locations, etc). I see now that the app is uninstalled, do you still want us to give it a shot and try to set up 1 upsell for you?

We also said " When I add this app my recharge cart does not work. When I take it away it does work.", did you enable the Recharge app in our app's Settings > Upselling subscription ?

sorel wood

Did some try with other apps and return to Ultimate Upsell. Does everything I need since 2 years now, great customer service when needed.

Aladdinpets

I guess thank you is not enough. Thank you team for this support. appreciated it. Your app is one of the best out there. I tried many but i always came back to this app. Again thank you.

FactoryIT

Super easy to setup and use. It gave a nice new look to my store. Looks like it will be a great fit to boost sales !! thanks!

blackdiamondequipment

Was the simplest app I’ve ever installed. Thank you for this great development, Pricing is fair, I recommend

anythinggolf

Quick and great after sales service, it's an affordable price compared to alternatives in the app store. I don't know how to code so this is nice that no coding required, everything work well

thefamousfootwear

EXACTLY what I wanted. I'm very satisfied with this Cross Sell App.
I really recommend it to everyone who owns Shopify store. Thanks

mybccase

Amazing app. Super easy to start, good interface and performs well. Recommend to any store to get more upsells. Works nice if upsell products that cost 25% and less than sold product.

World Trophies

Great app! Love it! Their customer service helped out many times. Highly recommend it to any store that want upsell

Previous 1 3 4 5 6