Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

CV Directo

I used this app to help me increase the prom ticket in my store. I really like how it does Its wonderful!

And the support is very quickly, efficient and polite.

May 4, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

ALL IT Hypermarket

we change our store theme and their developer provide us good support to ensure the apps is working fine in our new theme. Amaze with their fast response, good job!

July 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that are proud of. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

CSM24 Store

Awesome! Love this one. Many settings to configure upsell offers exactly the way you want. Works nice and does the job! The guys in their customer support are SUPER friendly and helpful and they are ready to help around the clock, amazing!

May 27, 2019

Xbodyuk

Great app that's easy to install and use, looks great and more importantly, gives results! We've seen a conversion rate of 8% within a couple of days. Brilliant!

Hexagon Hgn

The app works great and already got some upsells, I really like the endless possibility i can create to upsell
check it out on my web site www.hexagon-hgn.com

Lets Print Big

This definitely works. Buy x and get y. We really think it pushes the customer to go ahead and buy when we add on the bonus. You can see how we use it on our site at www.letsprintbig.com

Selected Super Products

Very good app and the support is great, even on Sundays!

Mygsdogs

I looked for an up-sell app for a long time and I finally found it!

Vemoshop

This UPsell app. is completely worth the money it costs to use it. This company has numerous apps of which I have MOST of them. It is better and easier to find an app developer company and STICK WITH THEM. Get to know their customer service and have all your apps under one roof.
They are quality company with impeccable customer service. I have never had a single issue. And, I love their helpful apps and designs. Use them! Dont think twice about it and your store will explode with new customers and revenues. That is exactly what my store did because of using these SPurIt Apps.

Devinah Cosmetics

The team is great! They worked quick and within less than 24 hours to help us get the app ready to go for a big sale!! Now if they are able to get the app to work without having to create a duplicate copy of the item, this would be the ultimate upsell ever!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11