Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available
upsell pop up app

FidgyPop

I used this app for buy X, get Y (from a specific category) and it works amazingly! What's more, I thought there was an issue with the app, which turned out to be an issue on my end, and the support team contacted me within minutes of my review. They were amazing, super detailed and thorough with very specific timelines and follow up. This was probably one of the best customer service experiences ever! I highly recommend it!

The Crewel Work Company

We were struggling with pop up set up and this app was recommended by a developer. It's very simple to use, reasonably priced and the team behind it are super helpful! They got back to me in just a few minutes when we had an issue due to user error!

Maribe Creations

Unfortunately, the app has some cross-effects with others, but you just have to check that individually in your own shop. The support is keen to make the customer happy and takes care of open questions or problems even at unusual times.

OZOE

Great experience for using their apps in our SHOP OZOE. Friendly Customers Support. In the future will consider about the payment plan. its worth !

May 24, 2021

Thanks! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Probio Naturprodukte

Awesome APP++++++++++, i really like this app the awesome feature about this app is that it offer discount but i really dislike this app not support same products in different offers

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

whiskeygifter.com

Easy to install, setup and use for my needs. I have a few optional items that need to be added on for gift sets and this worked great!

May 24, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

Lovepawz

Fantastic app boosts product sales and is a true upsell app. Only wish it was a little less costly but besides that great app 5/5

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business!

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

I have really enjoyed this app, and when I had some issues with coding (my own doing) the support team was great at QUICKLY responding and promptly getting my issue resolved! I look forward to continuing to use this great app! The App is also incredibly user friendly which I appreciate!

May 24, 2021

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

alakassa

I used this app for cross selling purposes and offered me more than I expected. I have more options to increase my offer to customers an surprise them with unexpected options in a very easy and intuitive way. I recommend it as part of the key suite you need to have in your e-commerce.

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! Your feedback is really appreciated!

Frac Watches

Great great app, whether free or paid plan its helped me increase my average cart value to a lot higher. Thank you so much!

March 22, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us and good luck to your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9