Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Cc Metal Print

I bought this app due to its positive review. Not only the app is exactly what I need, its customer service team is also excellent - responsive, efficient, and helpful. I'm glad I made the purchase.

Weinsignia

Very easy to install and use! I haven't tried their customer service yet but I'm happy so far! Thank you!

Blankcancoolers

excellent customer service! I thought I was doing everything right but I couldn't get it to work, I messaged support after hours and they replied within a few minutes!

Printyourpad

It was over 21:00 Saturday here in Canada and I mailed the support asking to help me install all the features of this software, hoping they're going to reply tomorrow or on Monday. They answered back in no time, set everything up in just 5 minutes and now everything is working :)
Now my customers can see a preview picture after uploading, they also have image thumbnails in their cart and a link to the picture in the order confirmation e-mail. The cropping tool is very user friendly and and when the output file is set to .PNG there's no quality loss from editing the image. Minus star, because the app doesn't have an option to flip an image in the editor, only rotation is available.

Borkcases Com

Support is 100% AWESOME! Dude helped me install everything and now I can fulfill custom stuff for my customers.

Fanz Collectibles

Great customer service. Support was very helpful

Chabadgreenwichgala

Love the customer service got right on it and helped me out.
Works exactly for what we needed.

Shopallwish

Thank you so much Alan the best support ;)

Viselik

Ryker.co

We sell promotional products and it is a necessity for our customers to upload a logo to be on any product we sell. Finding out this app was available was a life saver! And I love the image preview that is on display when someone uploads a image.

Thank you!

Good Vibe Bangles

I love this application, very easy to upload, the step-by-step instructions were easy to follow even for my custom web-template which is a bit different. I use this app to allow my customers to upload their images for custom engraving on jewelry. Much needed application and super user friendly. After upload the tech team reached out to me to see how the process went, what a wonderful customer service from this company. - Judit from Lilladesigns