Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Old Springhouse Designs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Rashid was extremely help and courteous. He immediately went into my store and fixed the problem quickly. Great service!

Larissa Made This

Time spent using app About 4 hours

So far so good! I was pleasantly surprised how helpful they were to help me install and set up! Excited to have a more professional way to collect photos from my clients!

Skubeonline

Location India

The best app , just trying to work on it so I can buy it forever

Tech Accessories Club

Location Hong Kong SAR

They are awesome! Quick response to all questions. Fix all issues I faced in a extremely fast manner!!

Cc Metal Print

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I bought this app due to its positive review. Not only the app is exactly what I need, its customer service team is also excellent - responsive, efficient, and helpful. I'm glad I made the purchase.

Weinsignia

Location Philippines

Very easy to install and use! I haven't tried their customer service yet but I'm happy so far! Thank you!

Blankcancoolers

excellent customer service! I thought I was doing everything right but I couldn't get it to work, I messaged support after hours and they replied within a few minutes!

Printyourpad

Time spent using app About 1 year

It was over 21:00 Saturday here in Canada and I mailed the support asking to help me install all the features of this software, hoping they're going to reply tomorrow or on Monday. They answered back in no time, set everything up in just 5 minutes and now everything is working :)
Now my customers can see a preview picture after uploading, they also have image thumbnails in their cart and a link to the picture in the order confirmation e-mail. The cropping tool is very user friendly and and when the output file is set to .PNG there's no quality loss from editing the image. Minus star, because the app doesn't have an option to flip an image in the editor, only rotation is available.

Borkcases Com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is 100% AWESOME! Dude helped me install everything and now I can fulfill custom stuff for my customers.

Fanz Collectibles

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer service. Support was very helpful