Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Dynamicdisplaysart

Great Customer service! They were able to fix my issues very quickly!

Ls Printing Services

Does not work with Facebook browser (including links from messenger) which is key to my business advertising & where I communicate with most of my customers, this app not working through Facebook browser is why I stopped developing my website, although I have kept it running for a year hoping that you'd add facebook browser support but nope... not even a pop up message asking customers to use their default browser has been implemented in all of this time... & since I can find no suitable affordable alternative this issue for me is literally business destroying so cheers!...

*Avoid this app if you advertise using Facebook, post links on Facebook including a link on a business page, communicate to customers VIA messenger or do similar VIA instagram...

Customized Pet Pillow

I like it...............................................

Awareness Expo

Great app but wasnt able to use in my store. Customers could not upload using android devices. Thank you for trying to help

Yestickers

Edit: [This app now works on in-app browsers such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

I originally left a negative review due to this app not working on mobile in-app browsers such as Facebook. This is no longer the case and the team at ShopPad even double-checked my site to make sure it would work. I have verified it works and I'm very pleased with the app now. The rest of my review remains the same, since it doesn't have to do with the in-app browsers. Thank you, ShopPad for getting this to work! I can now resume my marketing campaigns without worrying about wasting money. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ]

The app is simple and easy to use. It looks beautiful on the product page, and I love that it has the status bar so users know when the file is done uploading. It's worth the cost if you're not a developer and the support team is willing to help set it up if it's too much to handle on your own. The larger file size support is amazing and the links in email are lovely. Keeping the original filename with a short, random string appended instead of the entire filename being completely random string would be better, but it's fine the way it is.

After trying many other file upload apps, I can say with confidence that this is, in my opinion, the best product file upload app available.

Tesisdirect

All perfect!! They support to me and it works fine!

Ames And Oates

We recently started using this app and it has been working very well. The customer service is better than any other app we've used. They updated all the necessary code themselves without charging anything at all. We needed a few extra cusomizations added and it was taken care of within hours. Very impressed!!! This is our second app by ShopPad and most likely won't be the last. Keep up the excellent work!

Katycouture

We are pretty new to this app but the live customer support is the best I've ever experienced. The app works perfectly for us now. I had a small oversight. Highly recommend.

Old Springhouse Designs

Rashid was extremely help and courteous. He immediately went into my store and fixed the problem quickly. Great service!

Larissa Made This

So far so good! I was pleasantly surprised how helpful they were to help me install and set up! Excited to have a more professional way to collect photos from my clients!