Uploadery

Uploadery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 14, 2015

The application works exactly as I would have liked, making it really easy for customers to upload files for customised orders. The staff are extremely helpful too, and helped me to set up the app when I wasn't sure how to!

Cased Official
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 26, 2015

Great app! This is exactly what I needed. Was easy to install and questions I had were promptly addressed. Would definitely recommend.

Youdophotography Com
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2015

Easy to use and fast and helpful support.

Cv Design
Norway
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 20, 2015

Amazing app and wonderful team behind it! Very easy to use and understand!

Phonecasemonster
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 30, 2015

This is awesome. This allows us to run customized prints and upload files to our shopify server and it's been working great. AWESOME customer service. Fixed bugs right away!

Juno Power
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 24, 2015

We love this app and the team behind it. The app is simple, clean, elegant, while the team is extremely responsive and nice. Thank you!

Factoryenov
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 16, 2015

What can I say about Uploadery? We chose this application as a test bed for a product we wanted to sell. I had no idea how to use it or install it. When i reached out for support, I was AMAZED at how FAST and COURTEOUS we received support. Not only did they offer to do the install themselves, they explained what they did and how to use it. We contacted them with ideas for improvements...and WITHIN 2 weeks, I received an email from Aaron stating that our suggestions were implemented and now ACTIVE! This app is incredible but they staff is truly exceptional. I will stay will them for a VERY long time.

- Yousuf Khan
www.sodogewow.com

Sodogewow
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 9, 2015

Great App, and just what I needed to help my customers upload files that are sometimes necessary for customisations. Thanks Uploadery!

Unbreakable Man