UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

Miami-Facials

Frankly Unbelievable App... It's so sophisticated also... Feels good using a software that looks like it cost millions of dollars to develop

And it's also kinda ninja as NO OTHER YouTuber talks about this upsell app... Can't wait to integrate STRIPE and start getting that AOV bread

August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 We really love to hear these kind words from merchants like you! We are getting really motivated 💪🏻 Thank you for your time to share the feedback 🙏

SmokinScooters

Hard to believe this app is free. We researched several other apps that had significant costs associated with them for the same functionality. It is very easy to use and extremely powerful. We would just want to see a couple of changes. (1) Be able to change the layout of the upsells from vertical to horizontal and (2) create multiple offers on the same page for different product configurations.

August 7, 2020

Awesome 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback 🙏 We really loved it 🥰

1. Yes, our developer can help you to make any customisations.
2. We already have the option to place multiple widgets on the same page.

Dealmondo store

easy to use and helpful love thins plugin and I am glad it has a free plan for those who are on a tight budget

August 7, 2020

We really love and respect the effort and dedication of small merchants to build their business 💪🏻 Thank you so much for sharing your feedback 🙏

OFÉLIA Việt Nam

This app allows us to have up-sell directly in the product page (bundle or simple single product upsell), popup when users add a target product to cart. We can turn our Cart Page into an up-sell page as well! Did I mention it's FREE and the support staff is super kind, responsive and helpful. Amazing work. Keep it up & best of luck guys! Highly recommend.

Golonzo

Great app, good support. It is clean and easy to use. I can generate more revenue with this app. Moreover, it has many features to choose.

BicyClamp

This app made me get more profit from sales, and the support is great aswell, they fixed my problem very fast and easy. Thanks!

QuikCamo

Very useful app for upselling and cross-selling on product pages. I have used the popup after adding to cart which is my favorite feature. You can customize everything to match your brand colors. You can A/B test different offers which is great for optimizing. It's not a perfect app, but I've seen them working hard to improve it and make it better.

K9Boxer

Thank You for this app. It is awesome. Bundle orders make our business thrive in this market as we go through these hard times.

Defy Gaming UK

amazing!!!!!!!! best customer service ever!!! and the app is incredible!!!!!! so professional and easy to work with!

Purple Ants Chocolatier l Freshly Made Craft Chocolates

very responsive customer service, working hard to fix some issues encountered, looking forward to making full use of the app, it's very easy to use and it fits our needs.