UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

portraitler

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is great and helped me with so many problems. The customer service staff is very patient to help me answer my questions, which can help us grow our performance, recommend!!!

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our app is able to make a positive difference to them.

We appreciate this kind of feedback. We want to help our clients, therefore I'm thrilled that we were able to do that for you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

The 7 colors

Location Peru

Esta aplicación es excelente; siempre con actualizaciones que ofrecen mejoras, Soporte es excelente, siempre en busca de solucionar lo que como usuario de la app busco y son muy rápidos en busca de la solución. Especialmente gracias a Sarah y Athira por su apoyo en Soporte.

July 29, 2022

En primer lugar, gracias por tomarse el tiempo para enviar comentarios positivos sobre su experiencia con nuestra aplicación. Me alegro mucho de que hayamos podido ayudarte a conseguir tu objetivo. Gracias nuevamente por mencionar nuestro nombre en sus comentarios. Tu reseña me alegró el día.

En caso de consultas adicionales, contáctenos en support@helixo.co o a través de nuestro chat en la aplicación. Siempre estamos encantados de ayudarle.

- Sarah, defensora de atención al cliente.

Vladyshop

Time spent using app 1 day

The Costumer Service of this app is very helpful. Especially Athira she solved the problem so quick. Thank you very much.

July 26, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your review made my day. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.

Bamboo Eyes

Location Australia

Works very well and especially in the free version. Only thing I would recommend not only for this bundle app company but for all of them is to have multiple versions of the layout. Other than that, the app does exactly what you would expect........BUNDLE!

July 25, 2022

I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts here.

Sounds like we could be a bit better when including more layouts. Sorry, we fell short there. Moving forward, we’re definitely going to prioritize your requirement, so I hope you’ll stay with us so that we can show you how important your feedback is to us.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Thingz

Location Portugal

The Costumer Service of this app is wonderful. Thank you very much.
Athira help me a lot!! I recommend to all to use this App

July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your words really made my day. We are always happy to help merchants like you

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.

Vincent's Collection

Location Turkey

Why does this app create an order draft? Apart from that, we are very happy with the application. Thank you

July 20, 2022

First of all, thank you so much for your review. Your words really made our day.

The Draft Orders API provides the ability to create draft orders with a discount. UFE app uses Shopify draft order to apply the discount for upsell offers.

The draft order status changes to complete when the customer makes payment and completes the checkout.

Also, consider a draft order with an open status as an abandonment order.

Hope you got the point. Thanks again for your kind words.

PlanToys Thailand

Location Thailand

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle is the Best app, Easy app for using and i got greater support team for help

July 20, 2022

First of all, thank you for letting us know about your experience with our app. I’m elated to hear that the app is easy to use and you got great customer support. I’ll be sure to let our team that their work is appreciated!

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

ShottyGun

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Gli sviluppatori fanno tutto il possibile per aiutarti, anche a volta per problemi non relativi completamente all'app. Approvati al 100%!

July 19, 2022

Grazie per aver condiviso il tuo feedback sulla nostra app.

Lo condivideremo con tutto il nostro staff per motivarli a continuare il loro eccellente lavoro.
In caso di ulteriori domande, contattaci all'indirizzo support@helixo.co o tramite la nostra chat in-app. Siamo sempre felici di aiutarti.

- Athira, difensore dell'assistenza clienti.

Acanthia

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Free trial wasn't working so they gave me a special one that was longer, not used the app yet properly but great customer service so far and looks fairly easy to use, also a decent price

July 18, 2022

Hi, First of all, we are extremely sorry about the free trial issue. Also, thanks for reporting the issue.

We are very glad to see that you had a five-star experience with our customer service. Your words really made my day :)

Banyonline

Location Turkey

çok güzel bir uygulama bizim işimizi kolaylaştırdı ayrıca destek merkezi cok ilgili anında çözüm bulabiliyorlar.

July 18, 2022

Uygulamamız ve çabalarımız hakkındaki düşüncelerinizi ifade etmeye zaman ayırdığınız için teşekkür ederiz. Bu bizim için çok şey ifade ediyor.

Daha fazla sorunuz olması durumunda lütfen support@helixo.co adresinden veya uygulama içi sohbetimiz aracılığıyla bizimle iletişime geçin. Size yardımcı olmaktan her zaman mutluluk duyarız.

- Sarah, Müşteri Destek Avukatı.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78