Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

by Helixo Co

One Click Upsells, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discounts in Funnels

Kölch.

Amazing app & it's free. Custom service is very helpful and responded to me in minutes (on Sunday). Keep up the good work!

Newtechfeed

bug* it won't work when you already have a sale on your product. The discount will not add up to the new price.

Glow Beauty Stores

Funnels work perfectly on my page. Haven’t launched it yet I’m sure they’ll increase my conversion rate. Customer service is more than excellent and willing to help. Highly recommend.

Shop Nush

Great app, really helps with increasing my sales. The customer service is also good to deal with any issues quickly.

I AM VIP

Mind-Blowing app, I will recommend to all my friends. it will help it to improve ROI. also, it's easy to set up all upsell product

MyTennisBox

Lot of bugs which destroy your customer journey. The upsell pop-up does not show every time and when you get lucky to see it, the upsell has added different product in the cart that your customers don't want.
Customer support should give me a follow up but nothing.

It sad because the UX is very good in the app, the only problem is that is does not work and nobody is here to answer you.

Red Guard Shop

The best one out there. Has the features i needed to create a customized upsell on the thank you page.

Snowwolf Wear

I used this APP to help me do some upsell, and it works great! The customer service is also great! Thanks! Highly recommend! By the way, I took one hour to find this amazing APP!

Amber Healing

I just installed this app and I love how easy it is to use, set up an upsell in a couple of minutes without having to even watch a tutorial, and amazing customer service with fast response to my question (upsell items being all checked by default, I asked if they could be unchecked for customer to tick the item(s) they want to select)
Great app so far!

Steffan Gonzi

Amazing app, easy to use and you can modify a lot of things doing it super efficient for your store, and also a great customer support!!! Recommended