UFE 2.0 ‑ Upsell Funnels FREE!

UFE 2.0 ‑ Upsell Funnels FREE!

by HELIXO

One Click Upsell, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discounts in Funnels

Flo Dancewear

Fairly easy to use and customise. Looks great on our site and their customer service is very responsive!

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 😍 We are always committed to providing the best in class support to achieve the needs of merchants like you 🤗

Brown Sugar Crown

This app is so easy to use and understand! Very beginner friendly! It's also customizable! You can create multiple upsell funnels, unlike the other free upsell cart apps! It doesn't interfere with the shopper's experience at all! Plus, the customer service from the support team is phenomenal! There was an issue with the script in my theme, but the developer team was able to fix it in a snap! I highly, highly recommend this app!

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much your appreciation ❤️ We love to hear these words from our merchants 💪🏻 We are always here to support merchants 🎉

SterilizeAll

Works well for our requirements. Support was really quick and responsive. Would recommend to all shops.

June 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the genuine feedback 🤗 We love to support the Shopify community and merchants like you ❤️

Abalata

Unfortunately, to date, it is not useful for the multilingual shop, so I cannot use it. I'm so sorry. I hope they can solve this problem in the future. If you have a single language shop, it is very good.

June 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the honest feedback 🥰

We do support translation for one language at the moment, but we will surely implement translation for multilingual shops like you in the upcoming update releases. 💪🏻

homeklinique

Helped me create perfect volume upsells. Very easy to use. Looking forward to UFE 2.0. The extensive design flexibility will help keep the design at par with the store.

June 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback. We are also excited about the release of UFE 2.0 🥰

And we are committed to give best out of our skills 💪🏻

poppikit

This app is really customizable and the user interface is easy to use. When the pop up didn't appear because of another app, I received great customer support in figuring out the problem.

June 12, 2020

Awesome! Thanks for that genuine review 🎉 We love to give support to any extent to maximize your sales. 💪🏻

Yes, we are commited to it ✌️

Kings Of Neon

The only downside is that I didn't find it earlier :) Very helpful and easy to use with lots of different options to choose from and customize. Also the support chat present in the app page is very handy and the support team is kind and working hard for client needs. Highly recommend!

June 12, 2020

Awesome! We love your genuine feedback ❤️ We are happy to have a merchant like you 🎉

SSTUFFY.COM

This app it´s absolutely Mind-Blowing!!! Nothing like this app i would be able to find when it turns to Upsells, Downsells, Product Bundles, Quantity Breaks, Split Tests and more...So,very complete,too many options,functionalities and capabilities. Super easy to use, even if you´re new you would be dealing very easy with the app!
This app works really well in my store and as soon as i have installed it i start to convert straight away!..So, it works and i´m happy :)
Great looking graphics in product pages, cart page and checkout page. The support it´s extremely amazing, they are straight away ready to help on the chat!
I recommend 100% to everyone, if you´re thinking in make conversions in your store you should´t think twice! JUST GO FOR IT, you will not regret!
Highly recommend!

June 9, 2020

Great! Great! Thank you so much for your genuine feedback about our small app. 🎉

Highly appreciate that!❤️ We love to do more to shopify community! 💪🏻

Brad Matthews

Really simple and intuitive app. We managed to create an effective up-sell in minutes, it's really that easy. Here's the store! www.bradmatthews.co

June 8, 2020

Thank you so much Matthews for your genuine feedback ❤️ We highly appreciate it 🎉

Smart Style Organizer™

Customer team are very helpful and prompt in resolving any issues I had. Very good app that has increased AOV by a lot