UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Caliwatch

Location Italy

ottima applicazione, consigliattissima. servizio clienti molto disponibile. piano gratuito già ottimo per chi comincia

September 1, 2022

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Ihr Feedback hilft uns, den Service für alle zu verbessern

Bei weiteren Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter support@helixo.co oder über unseren In-App-Chat. Wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.

- Sarah, Kundenbetreuerin.

Beach and Wood

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Super easy and great service. Struggled with another App for weeks and got this one working in minutes! Happy user :)

September 1, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I'm glad to hear that you've found the app useful thus far. Also, thanks for finding great values in our customer support

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Lyou Store

Location China

Perfect app to improve your sales, easy to use, and the support responds quickly to help you solve issues.

August 31, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our product and support are able to make a positive difference to them.

Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you again soon!

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

SOEK® Australia

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a Fantastic app our sales have increased dramatically and the customer service is incredible!

August 31, 2022

We appreciate the kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that our app and services worked out for you.

It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ business better.

Syzygy Light

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app 1 day

I needed a simple solution for quantity discounts in my store, but I got stuck with finding an app that: 1) is free (or at least free until some amount of store orders/add-to-carts/etc) 2) works with some currency converter app, 3) works with Debutify theme,
4) and doesn't look horrible in the store (so many apps look so bad) ...which turned out to be really hard to find. I tested all free currency converter apps with all free quantity discount apps, and there was always some issue. Most often the discount didn't show up in the cart and no one of the support managers of all the apps was not able to fix it. The biggest issue was probably the Debutify theme. (There was missing some script because Debutify works differently than most themes.) But finally, I found an app whose support was able to fix it and it's UFE app! What's more, not only did they make this finally work for me, but they also adjusted the appearance of the widget as I asked (they wrote an additional css code for me), which I appreciate so much! And if you ask which currency converter app I use, it's named BUCKS and it's from the same company (Helixo), which is why it's fully compatible with UFE app. I highly recommend this combo. Even if the discount app doesn't look exactly as you need (yeah they should add a bit more design editing options), their support is very helpful and will help you to adjust it.

August 26, 2022

We appreciate you finding our app to be very valuable. We are always glad to provide you with outstanding services. Once again, I thank you for taking the time to feedback on our app and service.

- Athira, Customer Support Advocate.

The ONE Music

August 26, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks again for finding great value in our services. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

I am glad to see that you are satisfied with our app. We will keep this effort and care in the future too.

REGINA MODA | Borse & Accessori

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

uso sempre questa applicazione e mi piace, la trovo molto comoda e utile, il supporto è molto buono, grazie

August 25, 2022

Grazie mille per la valutazione a 5 stelle e considera grandi valori nel nostro supporto. Siamo sempre felici di aiutare i commercianti come te

In caso di ulteriori domande, contattaci all'indirizzo support@helixo.co o tramite la nostra chat in-app. Siamo sempre felici di aiutarti.

- Sarah, difensore dell'assistenza clienti.

Agletless

Location Netherlands

Super app en nog betere support, Je vragen worden serieus genomen en er wordt uitgebreid gekeken naar het probleem.

August 25, 2022

Heel erg bedankt. Je woorden maakten mijn dag echt goed.
Neem gerust contact met ons op als u meer hulp nodig heeft.

Neem contact met ons op via support@helixo.co of via onze in-app chat. We zijn er altijd om u te helpen.

- Sarah, advocaat voor klantenondersteuning.

shopviralfox

tinu helped me alot great app would recommend to anyone who needs bundles offers and looking to increase aov

August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate.

Frenchie

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app functionality and customer service that are always willing to help with any enquiry or issue.

August 23, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate