UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 26, 2022

I had an amazing customer service! She helped me thorugh every step and while I didn't know much and had loads of questions, everything worked out.

ecomspect
Time spent using app: 1 day
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 27, 2022

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

We’re always looking for ways to improve our services to the customers, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

October 25, 2022

This App is everything I searched for. The support is more than great, Helped me with so much problems and solved everything. The design on the shop is so clean, and also the backend looks good, so you can find everything you want.

Johnnys Clipper
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. We are always happy to help merchants like you

October 24, 2022

Brilliant. I only use the free version currently but it's already converted a customer. I had an issue with the offer showing correctly and the support is nothing short of 5 stars. Very quick and very helpful. I highly recommend this company and it's app.

Lovetree Products
Time spent using app: 6 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 24, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

October 24, 2022

Le service d'aide est vraiment super ! Cela m'a beaucoup aidé dans le problème que j'avais. L'application est super !

Stanzerproducts
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 24, 2022

Merci pour la critique positive! Nous aimons entendre nos clients, en particulier lorsque nos produits et notre assistance peuvent faire une différence positive pour eux.

Merci encore, et nous espérons avoir de vos nouvelles bientôt!

En cas de questions supplémentaires, veuillez nous contacter à support@helixo.co ou via notre chat intégré à l'application. Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider.

- Équipe d'assistance Helixo

October 19, 2022

verry good, i having used the app 4 years and it helped my store very much <3 thanks. it's very convenient

Versanses.de
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 19, 2022

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are super glad you loved the app and our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you

October 18, 2022

Great customer service! We had some customization that needed to be done it was handled quickly. Exactly what we needed.

Deathwish Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 18, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

-Helixo Support team

October 14, 2022

We use this app to create custom Bundles and Upsells for different Products.
The support helped me multiple Times to set the App up and chance minor things to my liking!
I really can recommend the App

Foto Franz GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and recommend our app.

October 8, 2022

Great app, ticks all boxes. Support Team's awesome, they helped me with a lots of customisation issues that I had. Can't recommend them enough.

Zonedster
Time spent using app: About 2 months
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 8, 2022

October 6, 2022

Great app highly recommended, widgets look great.
live support is available for any question quickly.

licase
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app. Your words really made my day. We are always happy to help merchants like you

October 4, 2022

It is a great app, highly recommended for your Shopify store and the support team is very helpful and fast response

Flying Tiger Copenhagen