UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

Just Luminous

This is Day 1 of using the App so can't really tell much but the App seems great. Also, customer service (Nikitha) has been very helpful with the set-up so kudos to her. One key selling point of the app is that I can get all the cross-sells (BOGOF, Bundles etc) and upsells in one app rather than having multiple apps which can slow down my store

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 As always, I will be there for any help to increase your sale.

Give it a try for some time, see the results yourself, I'm excited to see it ⚡️

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Everglades Farm

Very easy to install and seems to have lots of features that other apps offer for a lot more. Customer support helped us configure the first funnel, very quickly.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 Appreciate that and I will be always in one chat away for help :)

Petlibro

Please note that their app is not free, and the functions are not as described in the introduction, please be careful of such apps

July 30, 2021

This review seems suspected to be a foul play by competitors. We are investigating more on it and will gather all relevant information and update it here and report it to Shopify partner team.

👉 For New Merchants reading this: Install the app and try it to see the results, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask us, we will go beyond to satisfy your requirements to increase the sales.

California Skateboarding Company

Easy to use with ample features to do anything. Plus if you get stuck, great customer service is always there

July 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback 😊 Happy to help you further on increasing sales!

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

I-rusu

Good tools, good support team! It's easy to use but still some limitations. Also, there's a free version that you can try it first.

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback. We understand that feature is not available, but we will include that feature in our next version updates 😊

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Z Grills

This App meets all my needs. And the customer support responds quickly and patiently. Really thanks Nikitha for solving my problem.

July 28, 2021

Happy to see your review 😊 Thank you for posting it. I am always happy to help you out!

MentiHome

buena aplicación, y gran servicio al cliente, resolvieron mis problemas y dudas al instante , ¡son muy amables! :)

July 27, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. 😊 Siempre estoy feliz de ayudar en cualquier momento a aumentar sus ventas.

En caso de recibir más asistencia, comuníquese con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en la aplicación o escríbanos a support@helixo.co

Papa Basil

Excellent customer service,,, It works great,,, I appreciate the upgrade very nice hook up thank you once again,

July 27, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for your review. I am always happy to increase your sales more 😊

Sailbrace

Amazing app and very good support! The app is very easy to use and super user-friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

Tool-Elite

I tried out the app and the first experience with it is amazing. It is super easy to set up everything and get it going. I face a problem with the Cart page and the support is just amazing. I rate the app as well as the support 5 out of 5 stars. Keep it up this way! :-)

July 27, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. 🤩