UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Luxury Fragrances

Nice app and good customer service. Free to install and works great for you crosselling and upselling

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their store experience.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Now & Zen

As a new user to the app, first impressions have been great so far. I hope it sustains! There are multiple options to enable different types of product bundles and offers.

February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your first experience with our app. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

west-market.com

This plug-in is very user-friendly, and it only charges when there is an order. It helps me a lot. I like this plug-in very much, and the customer service staff is also very good. Can solve the problem in time. It's great. I will study this plugin first. Mainly for the B-end customers are very suitable.

February 10, 2022

True Lifestyle Co

This app is AMAZING (there is always room for improving), however I used another app and it was terrible, I couldn't figure out how to use it and as a business owner we can not get stuck for hours on project that need to start making sale ASAP. This app i figured out it out in less than 10 minutes and was able to create beautiful funnels in 3 or less.- these funnel pop ups are modern and ease to read and friendly looking. MY FAVORITE is you don't have to delete a funnel if you wanna change it and i LOVE that. This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

yeedi

It meets all my needs till now. And the response is so quick and assistants can figure out all issues and are greatly helpful.

February 7, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
I'm glad to hear that you've found the app useful thus far.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

it's glowy

We like the very friendly and quick support! I had some questions at the beginning and I got immediately support via chat.

February 6, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Is there anything we can do to improve our service? Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Dynamix

The app is great and works very well, I did have some small issues with currency and other stuff but support was super fast and helpful

February 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Univers Manga

Great application that can increase income greatly! Fast and attentive customer service. I recommend with eyes closed

February 2, 2022

Hello, Thank you for the amazing feedback! ✨
It means the world to us! 🤗
If you need any additional assistance with the app, we are available in chat and email. 😉

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

WaxHero

Awesome app, great and prompt customer service. Works extremely well to increase AOV. Love the cart, thank you page, and in page upsell features. Increases profits by 20% easily!

February 1, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Chamisae

I just uploaded the application on my shop and I have to say that the chat support is incredibly competent !

January 30, 2022

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day.
Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate.