UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

JACKYLED

Great app! Powerful features. Different types of discounts can be set up quickly. Fast customer service support that can solve my problem perfectly.

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our app and service.
We find it to be a favorite among many of our customers.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Blue Morphel

I like this app and easily to customize the function. And Thanks for help the service helper is very kind

January 21, 2022

Hi! We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you.

KMZ Shop UG

Wonderful app, awesome support helping within minutes! Can recommend for all those who are in need of a quick and easy to use app for Cross & Upsells!

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

KENIT®

Easily customized to your store theme, fast customer service response, and an affordable app! Great app by UFE

January 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review!
Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service.

Demonsus Trend

I used this app help to me do offer Buy 2 & Get 1 Free. am satisfied with the operation of the app and the help provided by the support

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day.
Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

Lux Royal

We used this app for upsell x cross-sell and it perfectly fit. Also lightning fast support is a big plus!.

January 12, 2022

That is so kind of you to say. Thank you for leaving such a great review.
We shall keep our efforts up to improve our services for you.

If you need further assistance please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Lecapeli

perfect one, i used this app and im fully satisfied with it. i cant recommend it enough. also there customer service is on top

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much. With your words, you have inspired us to work harder and keep up our effort to improve our services.

If you have further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

Rather Green

It has a wide range of options for customization, which is great. Whatever is not adjustable they will help you figure it out. Customer service is great and fast. I've tried some other apps and this is the one that was able to have the versatility I needed.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day. It was a pleasure helping you.

Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Art et Son (Art and Sound)

I searched through all of the bundle apps and finally, this one does what I need! Always hard to install and evaluate these apps but Sarah, yes a real person, helped me in real time to evaluate some of the functionality. So far so good!
Check this one out before you commit to another app.
Rob

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

mamùuniverse

support is really fast and professional. I like it! U can start with the free plan and discover all u need.

January 10, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone

In case of further quercontact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.