UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

Smoky Mountain Golf Company

Does exactly what I need it to do and its free which is great for my new store will be upgrading to the paid option once I have enough traffic

August 4, 2021

We are really excited to hear that you like our app. This is exactly the boost we need to keep going. We shall strive to provide you with the best of our service. Feel free to contact us in case you need any assistance with our app.

Contact us at suppor@helixo.xo or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

ADVANCE MUFFLERS

First time using this app and it's FREE. It performs the way I would like it to be with helps from the Developer. The customer service team are so amazing especially Sarah. Keep up the great work guys! Much appreciated! Thanks heap.

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Altijd Speciaal

Just installed the app and had the first conversions. The support is great, needed some changes in the theme that they helped me with. They even suggest some changes to the design and provided me with the css to add to the widgets. Overall very satisfied so far!

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. Your words inspire us to keep up the hustle. We are always here to help you if you come across any more requirements or issues.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Bootee Buddy

Helped me resolved all the issues I was having and gave me more tips to help my website look better!

July 31, 2021

Thanks for leaving a feedback, I really appreciate that. 😊 I am always here to help you :)

In case of further support feel free to contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Chubby Elephant

Great app, UI looks good and highly customisable. Nikitha gives the best customer support! She reviewed my store and gave some really great advises. She also spotted a issue with the checkout page (probably caused by the custom theme I use) and have her team fixed it in half an hour. That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

July 31, 2021

It was my duty to go an extra mile to help merchants like you to increase the sales! 😊 Also, thank you for writing this awesome review without even asking it, really appreciate that 🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Just Luminous

This is Day 1 of using the App so can't really tell much but the App seems great. Also, customer service (Nikitha) has been very helpful with the set-up so kudos to her. One key selling point of the app is that I can get all the cross-sells (BOGOF, Bundles etc) and upsells in one app rather than having multiple apps which can slow down my store

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 As always, I will be there for any help to increase your sale.

Give it a try for some time, see the results yourself, I'm excited to see it ⚡️

Everglades Farm

Very easy to install and seems to have lots of features that other apps offer for a lot more. Customer support helped us configure the first funnel, very quickly.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback 😊 Appreciate that and I will be always in one chat away for help :)

Petlibro

Please note that their app is not free, and the functions are not as described in the introduction, please be careful of such apps

July 30, 2021

This review seems suspected to be a foul play by competitors. We are investigating more on it and will gather all relevant information and update it here and report it to Shopify partner team.

👉 For New Merchants reading this: Install the app and try it to see the results, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask us, we will go beyond to satisfy your requirements to increase the sales.

California Skateboarding Company

Easy to use with ample features to do anything. Plus if you get stuck, great customer service is always there

July 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback 😊 Happy to help you further on increasing sales!

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

I-rusu

Good tools, good support team! It's easy to use but still some limitations. Also, there's a free version that you can try it first.

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing the feedback. We understand that feature is not available, but we will include that feature in our next version updates 😊

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate