UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

Z Grills

This App meets all my needs. And the customer support responds quickly and patiently. Really thanks Nikitha for solving my problem.

July 28, 2021

Happy to see your review 😊 Thank you for posting it. I am always happy to help you out!

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

MentiHome

buena aplicación, y gran servicio al cliente, resolvieron mis problemas y dudas al instante , ¡son muy amables! :)

July 27, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. 😊 Siempre estoy feliz de ayudar en cualquier momento a aumentar sus ventas.

En caso de recibir más asistencia, comuníquese con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en la aplicación o escríbanos a support@helixo.co

Papa Basil

Excellent customer service,,, It works great,,, I appreciate the upgrade very nice hook up thank you once again,

July 27, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for your review. I am always happy to increase your sales more 😊

Sailbrace

Amazing app and very good support! The app is very easy to use and super user-friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review, Precious Gem for us! 🤩 I am always happy to help you any time 😊

Tool-Elite

I tried out the app and the first experience with it is amazing. It is super easy to set up everything and get it going. I face a problem with the Cart page and the support is just amazing. I rate the app as well as the support 5 out of 5 stars. Keep it up this way! :-)

July 27, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am more than happy to assist you further. 🤩

GrowingSquirrel.com

The app is fantastic to use. It has got some really nice features which can be useful. Customer support is very helpful. Helped a lot while onboarding. A big thank you to the team for the support!!

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad I could help you today, always happy to continue support to you 😊

Chula Aesthetics

So far so good! I just downloaded the app. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 star is that I just started using it. From what I can experience now, I can tell you that it has a clear interface and I love the look of it. It is so nice. Plus customer service chat is quick and responsive,

July 25, 2021

Thank you for writing the review, feel free to try it out for some time and see the results yourself. 😊 I am always happy to help.

Fifin London

Installed the app today - nice interface. Support and developers were really efficient. Thank you for your assistance!

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review, it's our 500th review, always special for us 🤩 I am glad that I could help you today 😊

Antlion Audio

We've only had the app for about 24 hours, but so far so good. Excellent support & it works for converting currency via Shopify Advanced!

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and appreciate your valuable review 🤩 always happy to help you :)

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co

Red Barn Baskets

I am just wrapping up my trial of this app and will for sure become a customer. While I don't fully grasp everything the app will do just yet, I do have every confidence in the support for the product. Using the chat feature I was able to get multiple questions answered as I worked away on setting up the app. This is one of the few companies I have dealt with (in any sector) where I get the feeling that my business, as small as it is actually matters. For that reason and many others I will continue to work with this company to grow my business. Hands down the best support I have had anywhere.

July 20, 2021

Wow! That review made our day! 👌🥰 Appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing it. 🙏

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate