UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

GrowingSquirrel.com

The app is fantastic to use. It has got some really nice features which can be useful. Customer support is very helpful. Helped a lot while onboarding. A big thank you to the team for the support!!

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad I could help you today, always happy to continue support to you 😊

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

Chula Aesthetics

So far so good! I just downloaded the app. The only reason why I am not giving it a 5 star is that I just started using it. From what I can experience now, I can tell you that it has a clear interface and I love the look of it. It is so nice. Plus customer service chat is quick and responsive,

July 25, 2021

Thank you for writing the review, feel free to try it out for some time and see the results yourself. 😊 I am always happy to help.

Fifin London

Installed the app today - nice interface. Support and developers were really efficient. Thank you for your assistance!

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review, it's our 500th review, always special for us 🤩 I am glad that I could help you today 😊

Antlion Audio

We've only had the app for about 24 hours, but so far so good. Excellent support & it works for converting currency via Shopify Advanced!

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and appreciate your valuable review 🤩 always happy to help you :)

Red Barn Baskets

I am just wrapping up my trial of this app and will for sure become a customer. While I don't fully grasp everything the app will do just yet, I do have every confidence in the support for the product. Using the chat feature I was able to get multiple questions answered as I worked away on setting up the app. This is one of the few companies I have dealt with (in any sector) where I get the feeling that my business, as small as it is actually matters. For that reason and many others I will continue to work with this company to grow my business. Hands down the best support I have had anywhere.

July 20, 2021

Wow! That review made our day! 👌🥰 Appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing it. 🙏

Lifeheks

Great app, many features to use. I have never had experience with such a good support team. Amazingly done, thank you Sarah! Helped me out a lot and made sure I had everything I needed.

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review 🤩 always happy to help you :)

Aestete

Great app, amazing customer support. Super fast and detailed responses. I was able to set the app up very fast thanks to the support. Recommend.

July 18, 2021

Glad that I could help you, always happy to help merchants like you 😊 Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback.

Fully Vibed

Amazing App. Great customer support! Strongly Recommend to anyone. They have anything you need within the app to increase your AOV. Massive thanks !

July 17, 2021

Awesome, really appreciate your valuable review 🤩 always happy to help you :)

BEARFORMANCE

Great App to increase average order value. Easy to implement and use.
Support ist very fast and helpful.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, always happy to help merchants like you 😊

Cedar and Moss

The best app I've ever seen on Shopify. So polished, well designed, and it just.... works. No app is better for cross-sells, if you do them manually and strategically.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your genuine feedback, really excited to see your review and appreciate your time writing it 🤩

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.