UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

ZYZIA

I just installed this app and will need to test it out... but so far they have great customer service and seems like the app will be doing what we need. We will try it!

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. It is much appreciated. If you stumble across any issues please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help. Thanks again for the support.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

The Trainer's Pouch

There are still features need to be upgraded with their app. But definitely, their customer service is awesome. They won't leave you empty handed, they will help you until your issue is resolved. Amazing!

August 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We shall strive to improve our services for you. Thanks again for your support.

If you stumble across any more issues please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

-Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

LIASOSO

It's really bad, strongly not recommended, waste my time!!!
After the application is installed, the product attributes of the theme template will be destroyed. After responding to the problem, he said that it would be resolved as soon as possible and asked me to wait, but he waited until the evening before replying to me saying that the problem has not been resolved.He said that he would help me solve it before the next morning. I asked in the morning and said that they hadn't gone to work yet, and they would help me solve it as soon as they went to work. In the afternoon, they told me that the invitation to edit the topic had expired. Oh??? I sent this invitation yesterday, he said he was helping me solve it, but it hasn’t started today??? I vomited, so disgusting

August 6, 2021

Hello Xie JiRong,

First of all, let me apologize for the inconvenience you had to endure. It was really unfortunate. The issue was a jquery issue. All we had to do was small editing in the theme liquid to solve the issue. But when the developer tried to access your admin via the staff invite you sent us yesterday it said the invite expired. So we immediately asked to staff account invite again.

We had sent you a mail stating the same including a Screenshot showing a message, said the invite expired. Normally the invite would expire only after 7 days. We don't know why this happened, but it was really unfortunate.

You contacted us on 5/8/21 afternoon, and on 6/8/21 morning we notified you that our developers will resume looking into the issue. After they had found the fix all they had to do was to edit the code. But the staff invite expired unexpectedly. We did ask you to resend us an invite but seems like that was really frustrating for you, we are sorry.

We are more than happy to solve this issue for you please send a staff account invite to support@helixo.co and we will fix it right away. We are always here to help.

-Sarah, Customer support Advocate.

Peignoir Avenue

I wanted to create bundle for my e-shop, I was little bit lost at the beginning but the online support was realy nice to help ! Thanks

August 5, 2021

Thank you for your review, Happy to see that, I am always happy to help merchants like you.

If you have any further issues please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

Po Campo

This app allowed me to easily test various cross sell features without making a big time or money investment. Also, their support is TOP NOTCH!!!

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words,It helps and inspires us more than you think. We will strive on a daily basis to provide you with the best of service.

Smoky Mountain Golf Company

Does exactly what I need it to do and its free which is great for my new store will be upgrading to the paid option once I have enough traffic

August 4, 2021

We are really excited to hear that you like our app. This is exactly the boost we need to keep going. We shall strive to provide you with the best of our service. Feel free to contact us in case you need any assistance with our app.

Contact us at suppor@helixo.xo or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

ADVANCE MUFFLERS

First time using this app and it's FREE. It performs the way I would like it to be with helps from the Developer. The customer service team are so amazing especially Sarah. Keep up the great work guys! Much appreciated! Thanks heap.

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. Your words really inspire us to keep going. Seeing your satisfaction gives us the utmost happiness. We shall strive to keep this up.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

-Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Altijd Speciaal

Just installed the app and had the first conversions. The support is great, needed some changes in the theme that they helped me with. They even suggest some changes to the design and provided me with the css to add to the widgets. Overall very satisfied so far!

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. Your words inspire us to keep up the hustle. We are always here to help you if you come across any more requirements or issues.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

Bootee Buddy

Helped me resolved all the issues I was having and gave me more tips to help my website look better!

July 31, 2021

Thanks for leaving a feedback, I really appreciate that. 😊 I am always here to help you :)

In case of further support feel free to contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

Chubby Elephant

Great app, UI looks good and highly customisable. Nikitha gives the best customer support! She reviewed my store and gave some really great advises. She also spotted a issue with the checkout page (probably caused by the custom theme I use) and have her team fixed it in half an hour. That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

July 31, 2021

It was my duty to go an extra mile to help merchants like you to increase the sales! 😊 Also, thank you for writing this awesome review without even asking it, really appreciate that 🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate