Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

Upsell Funnel Engine ‑ Upsells

by Helixo Co

One Click Upsells, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discounts in Funnels

WARD

Awesome!! The first hassle-free app for upselling. And with One Click Upsells! Very cheap although it has a big value!

Support is also great.

November 9, 2019

Thank you for the review. We will help you in achieving you more with upsell funnels.

Team Helixo Co

Inspired by Photodesign

I'm still at the beginning with my store, and I installed this app to help me boost sales. I tried several up-sell apps before, but this one is the most versatile I've seen so far, especially at that price! Free to begin, and you only pay when the app makes you money. A no-brainer!
And so far, excellent support! Thanks, keep up the good work!

November 6, 2019

Great to see your review! We are so happy that our app could do something really valuable for you.

Huge Hearty Thanks from Team Helixo Co.

procare4you

I used this app, I rate the application very well, it is functional. Support helps with configuring the application very quickly.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our app. We're so happy that our app and service could do wonders for you.

Huge Thanks From
Team Helixo Co

DelBig

It is the best app I have ever used! It is very easy to use and if you ask maybe they can change some things

November 3, 2019

Thank you for your review 😊 We are glad that you liked our app and it works for you.

Hope you can make bank with Upsell funnels.

Meridian Fine Arts

I really like this App as its user friendly when setting up the funnels and easy to follow instructions. Customer support is quick and friendly. They were also happy to take on board my suggestion for providing volume discounts at variant level. Excellent App and customer support.

November 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad that our app Upsell Funnel Engine works for you.

Hope you can make BANK with our app.

WunschPerlen

UPDATE:
After weeks of communication, i still cant use the app since its buggy in so many ways. Its estonishing that they release the app before fixing all the bugs. Big time waste on my side. If everything is fixed its good but it seems that this still will take a while.

First review
Amazing App, Amazing Team! I was searching quite a while for such an app. The Support is constantly in the Chat with me and the team is implementing requests as well as improving the app. If they Continue Like this it will be the best Upsell App out there in a really short time! Definitely recommended - Best support ever! Give it a go!

October 30, 2019

Thank you so much! Glad you liked our app upsell funnel engine, and support we are offering. We are commited you help you 💪🏻 Happy earning with UFE 🤑

goodstorecompany1

Its the best upsell app I saw on Shopify.

Have many options for customisation and the UI is really great and easy to use.

The Analytics is also great. Very pleased with the app so far. Very detailed,

AMAZING experience!

October 29, 2019

Thank you! We are happy to see you'd like our app. 😇 We are constantly adding more features and improvements every single day. 🎉

1 2 4 Next