UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

by Upsell Funnel Engine

One Click Upsell, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discount in Funnels

Blackout Boutique

Do not use this app! I had an issue with the pop 4 times, then issue with the in page, and an issue removing app. If one of your variation sell out the app will cause your product page to go black and customers will not be able to purchase any variation from that product page. This app have no tutorials state, they are preparing. So, little to no direction other than a person in the chat on Indian time. I would not recommend this app.

Kittel

Good app. Well designed, easy to set up, easy to interpret the results, and helpful and friendly customer service.

greatful

What I like best about this app the the multiple means to make an upsell, from embedded into product pages, to unintrusive pop-ups. It was simple to setup upsells and so many ways to customize to meet any store's needs. Seamlessly integrates into the store and because a natural look of the site. Very good job creating this application, highly recommend anyone to use this app!

FLAME FAME BOUTIQUE

Love the app! Defiantly recommend it if your looking to have various automatic discounts on different product lines, something you cant do with the regular shopify discounts. Support was fantastic! quick response and was able to fix my issue in no time and best of all its FREE! We are a small store and don't get more than 50-70 orders a month. This is perfect, to get a few extra sales in without having to pay loads.

DuckyRider

UFE should be the best upsell app ever. I used many other apps but UFE is the fastest, most powerful & useful. Their support is super fast and helpful too!

Cum Solo Toys

Thermovial

Has a very simple and easy to navigate layout. good app. easy support with customer service chat box

Pizza Punk DoughIY

Great app, easy to set up, I have a little bit of trouble as I needed it on a custom section of my page - customer support guided me through the process and I had it working as desired in 5 minutes. Great app and brilliant support !

SYF2000

User friendly app with great customer services and technical support any time. Waiting for more great update features

Laviwell

Very good app and suport team!
Thanks so much.
I think I have created a nice widget!
Can contribute to sales。