UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

MijnOogdruppels.nl

Goede app, word snel geholpen en super vriendelijk. app is zeer makkelijk te snappen en doet zijn werk!

September 30, 2021

Bedankt voor het delen van je feedback, altijd blij om je te helpen 😊 Deel ook gerust hoe we onze ondersteuning kunnen verbeteren om een ​​5-sterrenervaring te geven!

Neem bij verdere problemen contact met ons op via onze in-app-chat of via support@helixo.co.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

Pink Evolution

finally an app that CS actually help with anything. I got a problem today and contact CS. they ask me wait and did come back to me and help me solve the problem and now my product page look great and so grateful about it

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are so grateful for your words.

If you have further queries, please contact us via the in-app chat or email us at support@helixo.co, we are always happy to help.

Tokar Estate

We sell meals and we wanted to include an option for people to add extras to the order. UFE was perfect for this, and we were able to customize the style so it would fit our design. Customer support helped us several times, and they were always attentive and helpful.

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our app and our support. It means a lot to us and this is an inspiration for us to put in more effort.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or via support@helixo.co.

Joey Sturgis Tones

Great and fast support from the team for any issues. A perfect app for your upsells with integration via Shopify. Recommended!

September 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us. Is there anything we can do to improve our service? Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

If in need of further help please contact us via the in-app chat or at support@helixo.co. We are always happy to help.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate

Furs N' Kennels | Pet Beds & Pet Accessories

Really nice UI and on board customer support which makes this app so special...…looking forward to see some volume using this app!!

September 26, 2021

Awesome, thank you so much for sharing your experience🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Tinu, Customer Support Advocate

JoyMitty

I am trying to use it and expect good results. The customer service is very patient and answered many of my questions, thanks! If there is a good sales increase, I will stick to it.

September 23, 2021

Lucky.Evil-Eye.Shop

Great app - I like it! Using it in sync with their currency converter app. Works like a charm. Will add it to another store. Thank you!

September 21, 2021

Thanks for leaving feedback, I really appreciate that. 😊 I am always here to help you :)

In case of further support feel free to contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

AniaBshop

Haven't been using it for very long, but so far I like it! This is very good, especially for a free app!

September 21, 2021

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

MRGILLkart

I really love this application bundel feature it looks very awsome that other apps , help me in increasing conversion and support team is very helpful , definetltly recommend this app

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day. It was a pleasure helping you.

Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always here to help you.

analogueseller

The suport is super fast! They helpt me within minutes. It also looks clean and can be changed very easy!

September 18, 2021

It was my duty to go an extra mile to help merchants like you to increase the sales! 😊 Also, thank you for writing this awesome review without even asking it, really appreciate that 🤩

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate