UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

Free Gift, BOGO, Quantity Breaks, Volume Discount, Mix & Match

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Upsell & Cross sell w/ Volume discount, Upsell bundles Free gift

Go Goods Gadgets

I used this app to solve a few problems regarding the upsell box and the support was amazing. Sarah from the support team is very humble and kind.
Thank you.

Bohemian Creation's

I love this app! I hope it will continue to be free , It really is helpful. I've seen added sales to my new store.

Veogroup

Really really helpful people! Very humble and professional. Totally love the app and the support! One of the best support-teams I've had so far

Nashaya Women's Fashion Accessories

In fashion industry, we really need to give more upsell products, I used UFE to offer my customers with bundles on online stitching with different designs, its working well. The support is too good. they responded very fast.

I have tested some other apps, and found this to be really useful by the designs and functions.

All the best to the team behind UFE.

PODSNINJA

Great app for the upselling funnel. You can upsell in the product page, cart page, and more. Loved the customer support too.

My Neck Pro

Easy to use app, and also very helpful people, if you need any help you can seek advice via live chat they respond right away.

WUFFLife

This app was very simple to figure out and use. When I needed help, I contacted their support and they walked me through every step. Would greatly recommend to anyone who is looking to take their e-com journey to the next level! Thank you very much!

YOGI ZEN

Very flexible app and helpful support. Instead of having multiple up-selling apps this app covers all those aspects.

Boutique Pro E-Commerce

Amazing !
The best FREE application for upsell, crossell, downsell with a unique style
I recommend to 100%

Apres Outdoor, ŠPORTNE STORITVE, ŽIGA LAH S.P.,ŠKRAT PETKA

I wanted to know something more about upselling. Great support! Fast and reliable customer service..