Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

nutritechlabs

Love this app, good support & does the job very well & the great thing is that it is absotely free!

ROLAN STORE

Location Philippines

Thank you! Very useful on the website. Wonderful apps and great support. This will help me sell better online.

DiscountDealz4U

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

As good as any paid upsell app I've used, got sales on the first day. There was 1 issue with the placement of the upsell, but I emailed support and Rob fixed the placement issue within an hour, great support, thanks again.

CaduwisPrint

Time spent using app 36 minutes

This app removed my shipping rates, I spend some time setting up all the variables. Not happy about that, I dont have time to be messing with none sense Im just about to launch ads for my store. I tried to give it a one star, but they dont allow you to do so. They block the submit review button.

November 7, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear you ran in to some difficulties. Did you reach out to our support staff for assistance? We'd be happy to help.

Upsell Now needs to update the checkout total on the cart page, and it sounds like your shipping rates feature may have been in the same block. We can correct that in two seconds via a settings change in the app.

Please do reach out to us so we can help resolve this.

footbike.ca

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellente App. Facile a utiliser et très simple à programmer. Beaucoup de possibilité de modifications.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I really like this app, it has many different possibilities. I used it to show complimentary products when certain items are added to cart. Works great with my theme, love the fact you can customise it.

Rado Racks

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Super easy to install and customize this App. Had it working in like 5 minutes and I'm not even our web developer.

Peiliee Shop

Location Sweden

just added the app, looks easy to use!
will have a look and update review later on
lalalalallallala

www.zeyastore.com

late after testing the app will leave a newer request review for what I did and what happend in responding my request.

Kabildo

Location Sweden

I started using this app in trial and every third or fourth sale is with the upsell so it's definitely worth using it. Robert and the support team is also quick to assist with any issues!