Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

MyArrum

nice!! it helps alot to pull trigger buyer to drop another products! your app is really great. i like very much.

Kaizen beauty secrets

Just downloaded this last night and you bet I made a whole bunch of OFFERSS for sure! Easy to set up. Really hope this upselling helps boosts my sales! Much love!
Kaizen Beauty Secrets ~

OB Merchants

APP DOESN't INTEGRATE WITH SHOPIFY! DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME!
I actually came back here to update my review. They make you fill everything in and then when you notice it's not applied to your store you got looking and see a disclaimer saying:

''Upsell Now uses Shopify’s draft orders feature to give discounts on upsell items. Draft orders in Shopify do not yet support discount codes. If a shopper is receiving an upsell offer discount, they won’t be able to use discount codes at checkout.''

So there's no point don't waste your time like I did.

August 11, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. As our 100+ reviews clearly show, Upsell Now absolutely integrates with Shopify ;)

Looking at your shop's code, it appears you have other upsell apps installed that are known to interfere with Upsell now.

If your offers aren't appearing, simply contact our friendly support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be happy to see if we can get our app working with your theme.

If you decide to use our discounted upsells feature, Upsell Now uses Shopify's Draft Orders feature which is the BEST way in Shopify to do discounts. The inability to support discount codes is a limitation in Shopify's draft orders feature - not a limitation in Upsell Now.

LifehackPH

Great app! Very responsive support team and the app works flawlessly! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a straightforward and great upsell and cross sell app! Works like a dream!

PonRoad Gear

SO easy! Thank you! For a free app, I expected it to be a little more complicated but it has been the easiest app I've used so far! Works perfectly!

Rock N' Heroes T-Shirts

Deu um trabalhinho, mas consegui configurar, deu uma boa revisada nos processos, agora terei muito trabalho para ajustar produto a produto. Boa

Say It With Yo Tee

This app really helped to make my business more customer-satisfactory with offering additional products that they wouldn't even have thought during their visits to look at and our conversion rate has increased tremendously since!

Mom Life Gear

After installing many other upsell apps and being disappointed I found Upsell Now. My expectations were low since it is free. However, I was blown away by how perfect it is!! This app is very easy to set up and I love that you can customize the colors. I still can't believe it is free!! Highly recommend.

Noir Aesthetic

Easy to setup and install. Support was quick to respond when I had questions and handled my issue promptly.

Mysentials

Exactly do what it says. The support team was extremely helpful when i encounter some problems. highly recommended this app.