Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Laconic Shop

Works great. Customer support was fast and super helpful. The pop looks better than some of the other free ones too.

broadwayincore12

This is exactly what we were looking for. What a great app. Perfect functionality for our complex sales flow!

The Monster's Art

This is my first time using this app and it was a piece of cake to use and definitely gives my store a more professional look.

Ivy Lite

tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu tebedu

August 14, 2019

You've left a one star review on a free app without providing any feedback.

Did you need help with the app? If you're in need of assistance, please contact our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca.

Doggy & Co

MyArrum

nice!! it helps alot to pull trigger buyer to drop another products! your app is really great. i like very much.

Kaizen beauty secrets

Just downloaded this last night and you bet I made a whole bunch of OFFERSS for sure! Easy to set up. Really hope this upselling helps boosts my sales! Much love!
Kaizen Beauty Secrets ~

OB Merchants

APP DOESN't INTEGRATE WITH SHOPIFY! DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME!
I actually came back here to update my review. They make you fill everything in and then when you notice it's not applied to your store you got looking and see a disclaimer saying:

''Upsell Now uses Shopify’s draft orders feature to give discounts on upsell items. Draft orders in Shopify do not yet support discount codes. If a shopper is receiving an upsell offer discount, they won’t be able to use discount codes at checkout.''

So there's no point don't waste your time like I did.

August 11, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. As our 100+ reviews clearly show, Upsell Now absolutely integrates with Shopify ;)

Looking at your shop's code, it appears you have other upsell apps installed that are known to interfere with Upsell now.

If your offers aren't appearing, simply contact our friendly support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be happy to see if we can get our app working with your theme.

If you decide to use our discounted upsells feature, Upsell Now uses Shopify's Draft Orders feature which is the BEST way in Shopify to do discounts. The inability to support discount codes is a limitation in Shopify's draft orders feature - not a limitation in Upsell Now.

LifehackPH

Great app! Very responsive support team and the app works flawlessly! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a straightforward and great upsell and cross sell app! Works like a dream!

PonRoad Gear

SO easy! Thank you! For a free app, I expected it to be a little more complicated but it has been the easiest app I've used so far! Works perfectly!