Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Upsell offers at add-to-cart and checkout for Shopify

CaduwisPrint

This app removed my shipping rates, I spend some time setting up all the variables. Not happy about that, I dont have time to be messing with none sense Im just about to launch ads for my store. I tried to give it a one star, but they dont allow you to do so. They block the submit review button.

November 7, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear you ran in to some difficulties. Did you reach out to our support staff for assistance? We'd be happy to help.

Upsell Now needs to update the checkout total on the cart page, and it sounds like your shipping rates feature may have been in the same block. We can correct that in two seconds via a settings change in the app.

Please do reach out to us so we can help resolve this.

footbike.ca

Excellente App. Facile a utiliser et très simple à programmer. Beaucoup de possibilité de modifications.

Wriggly Tin Soap Co.

I really like this app, it has many different possibilities. I used it to show complimentary products when certain items are added to cart. Works great with my theme, love the fact you can customise it.

Rado Racks

Super easy to install and customize this App. Had it working in like 5 minutes and I'm not even our web developer.

Peiliee Shop

just added the app, looks easy to use!
will have a look and update review later on
lalalalallallala

www.zeyastore.com

late after testing the app will leave a newer request review for what I did and what happend in responding my request.

Kabildo

I started using this app in trial and every third or fourth sale is with the upsell so it's definitely worth using it. Robert and the support team is also quick to assist with any issues!

US1Vacuums

I tried many similar apps but none of them were as good as Upsell Now! This is exactly what I was looking for to increase my AOV. The support has been excellent and very accomodating too! I highly recommend this app!

Svaha Apparel

The app is some good conditions built in, but a few limitations. For the price, it’s great though! And support has been great and quick!!
But...!! I don’t see any analytics! To see the success of the upsells! How much we’ve made- Which might be a deal breaker for us... :( which sucks because the app is super easy and quick to create your upsell offers etc.
The other limitations we can deal with, for now anyway, because the rest is great- but I don’t think we can do this for too long without any sort of reporting on upsell success-
Unless I’m missing a part of the setup? Or setting? Please tell me I am!!

pat&grif

Great app especially for the price mignt not be the app with the most option available but its definitely the best upsell/cross sell app for the price the suport team is really helpfull and quick!

September 9, 2019

We'd be happy to help get our cart bar feature working on your shop. It looks like our support staff are already working on this ticket with you.