Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Paws And Ponies

Seems to be doing the job :-) https://vauxandjames.co.uk

Dapper Sam Clothing

Pretty cool feature to have. Keeps customers on your page

Diapersdirect

IT works! Great App and I hope the team will keep improving it even though is almost perfect : )

Seed Sack

Great stuff! A good solution for almost any store.

Smokecrossroads E Juice

This is a simple, easy to use app, and I have really seen a change in our abandoned checkouts for the better!

Tedzee Store

The application is great. Each user accessing our website through desktop or mobile is checking the pop up sale window attracting clients to purchase products. Great Work! Just what we needed :)

Real Rocknrolla Music Blog Clothing Store

Yea this was easy to install. Nothing fancy though. If you want a professional looking pop up go elsewhere. Why the one star? I emailed them because it advertises the pop up to show up if someone leaves their cart and yet it was popping up over my welcome pop up. That's not all, rather than help me get it set up the developer told me I had to pay them $35 for a free app to configure it to my site. Like I said...go elsewhere!

Canadiankitecompany

I like it. Easy to install and get up and running,

Newbridge Home

Great product and excellent support! I had to do a little customizing and the SpurIt team was more than willing to accommodate my request. They turned around the work in less than one day also. Highly recommend.

Eurotik Dvd Store

Great app for generating offers and promotions for your shop, as helped increase sales volume by 20% since installing good work guys.