Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

Newsletter & discount popup. Exit intent pop ups

Free plan available
sales pop up app

Pitside Shop

I needed an app that would automatically apply the discount at checkout and this app was successful! Thank you so much.

Infinity-mix

L'application est très simple à mettre en place. Beau rendu, au top. Seulement le temps d'apparition, ce serait cool qu'on puisse le configurer pour qu'il apparaisse plus tardivement. Merci

VoiceStraw

More customization options on design would be helpful. It's ver simple to use but not very customizable on layout or custom images.

familyprices.ca

Easy to set up, in less than 5 minutes I had the pop up ready and running! Even my 11 yo daughter could use it!

Shopaholics

Nice! Works very well, and looks very good! I love it! It has gotten lots of emails for me which i'm very happy about!

Posh Hair Extension LLC

I used this app to help me get subscribers and the setup is very easy and simple to use I like it thanks

Subtil-E-Thé

Parfait, très intuitif et rapide pour programmer un pop-up d'annonce. Je recommande pour tous les débutants.

stroke-warriors

rearlly you can find an app that is easy to install and customize and it is free. what else can you ask for !!!

Smelly Stuff

works well and very easy to setup the only downside i can see is you cant add your own picture to the offer which is a bit dissapointing

QLbright

At first I liked it but then noted that when the discount is applied, a bar appears at the bottom of the page which blocks the sticky add to cart and other things on the page. I reached for support but they said this could not be modified. So I uninstalled it.

November 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We've tried to contact you via email in order to help but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20