Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Deo Dogs

Have not been using it for long, but it was really easy to set up and integrate into my store. I am excited to see how it goes.

Seen&Sequel

Using this app was a very simple and quick process. I definitely recommend it to anyone who is not extremely tech savvy.

SGI Online

I like this discount pop up, It has brought me more sales, highly recommended. I would advise every site to get this app.

ColorNoteClub

I use this to ask my clients to join the newsletter in a popup form as soon as they get in the page

Mason Brothers Footwear & Apparel

It's simple and easy to use/edit. Would like the ability to upload my own image to the pop-up. other than that it's perfect for free app

Busy Bob

Does what it says on the pack. Pretty good UIX and settings page. Looking forward to any improvements they make.

Snook & Chunky

use this app to help with a sales pop up. it is so much easier than the others. its really the simplest one i've ever used. there is no extra anything popping up or me being asked about anything. just straight to the point.

Down the Foxhole Designs

This app is very intuitive and looks great! You get to customize each screen of the popup and can change what type of discount is applied and offered where.

Everyday Vixxen

love it! this app will help me gain potential long time customers! It was so easy to in stall and took no time to upload.

barbieaesthetic

It's pretty cool so far. I've tried it just now and it's working perfectly even the discount when people put their email, it automatically discounts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17