Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Sales Pop up, Upsell Popup, Free Gift, Newsletter, Email Popup

YouEnvyMe.Club

Absolutely HORRIBLE even for FREE! This app is so difficult to use. It's unbelievable how difficult it is and I am very much computer savvy. I tried it out since it was free but I learned that everything free isn't good. It's a definite NO for me. Don't even waste your time. You will only get frustrated.

July 16, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to check the issue immediately.

FEMTE

Great , keep it on include more templates and more personalisation .The customer support is great and helpful keep it ok n

June 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Olga Prieto

easy to use and the best is their support team wich guide you with any problem even in free plan , i surely recommend it!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Artistica.com

App works great and chat customer service very efficient!
Just make sure to test the app for font sizing etc in the browsed set to PRIVATE mode.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Ocean and Skies

had an issue with the pop up and they are very efficient in helping me solve the problem. great customer service.

May 20, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Luxidress.com

Perfect cust-service! Julia helped me understand the system. Thank you very much for your patience.

revival shots

Great app and great customer service
seen a big increase in sales/ conversion
10/10 - very easy to install and use

Raw Iron Coffee Company

So far i'm digging this app. Great way to get one last chance at a sale. I would recommend it.

Muy Bien

Perfect app to offer a coupon for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. That is what I need. Recommend.

Rainy’s

This app is cool I recommend for Shopify owners to use this app msmurray.myshopify.com you will like