Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Almost Nude

Wish I could customise more. Like 'add this X to your cart and you get 30% off your whole order'.

East Gippy Organics

After playing around with this app a little more Id like to change my previous rating of two star to 4. Once you get the hang of it, its pretty good to use and has the added feature of being able to turn the app on and off at set dates. This app has been very helpful and its free too! The team offered support when I was unsure how to customise the look of the popup even without asking, they just based it on my earlier review and reached out with a solution. Thanks for the free app from a small store.

Evlitegroup

LIARS, using the free version and ONLY the free version. They are charging me 19.95.

Liars liar liars, scammers. Worst app and worst support ever.

Chriselainelingerie

I like the app. It was very easy to install and I experienced no glitches. I created a popup upon visit. I have some traffic but no sells yet and I'm still experimenting. The app seems to work just fine. I will update this review at a later date.

Nothing Fits Apparel

great product for funneling. would recommend to many others using shopify. Its a must have tool

Modern Hip

I installed this, but never really used it. So, after a few weeks, I uninstalled it. Then I received an email from the developers telling me about "what needs to be done additionally after the uninstallation of the app". The email had a link to a FAQ - lots of tracking code in the email link, but the link was broken.

I asked them to send me the actual FAQ document, but they sent another link - still broken. (Apparently, the URL of the App has changed in the Shopify Apps store, but the developers haven't kept up with their links).

I wasn't going to use the App or pay them any money anyway, but now I'm pretty happy that I made that decision!!

Fantastic Sales33

Shopify is a simple and exciting way to reaching your personal ambitions to financial success. Not only is in May simple for me but also customer service and assistance is always there and willing to help with a quick response to all my questions. Thank you all at Shopify for your tremendous assistance in service.

Marked Beauti Cosmetics

The app works great! I would defiantly recommend to any online business out there.

Wlg99

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Goose Click

is a good app for my store. I recomended