Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Apparel LimitLess

This is my first pop up app that I am using and it works very well with my store so far (apparellimitless.com) I was able to select the wording as well as discount amount. in addition to that I have the power to choose when the pop up comes up (website interaction based, not timing based)

Just Be co

Easy to use for a pop up for a discount as a new customer with nice image options that match well with our store.

The G-Life

Super user-friendly and everything works like a charm! It was customizable to a comfortable extent, I just wish you could choose your own pictures for the background!

Kander England

super easy to set up and works seamlessly on your page. also looks great and the designs have a wide range to choose form although it would be good to be able upload your own image

NOIIA

Just a super easy and great app, that makes it quick and efficient for customers to subscribe to newsletter + the customer service is so helpful and nice! Answered all my questions and helped me out straight away :) I would recommend to everyone!

byAQUAREHLA

SIMPLE & EASY!
Need a POP up for your website? Don't look further It does what you need ; download it NOW!

RUSTIC BAR

Great customer service, Had a problem with my exit intent pop-up and I contact support and it was fixed in under 5 minutes. Was able to make the free tier work for my store and it looks great.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

AREA51GALLERY

I uploaded and couldn't finmd a way to upgrade to another template, plus it never actually popped up.

February 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties.
We tried to contact you via email on order to help you with this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Sterling Adventure Gear

Would not recommend. The pop up was harder to customize than it should be. Comes out looking quite bad. Most importantly, after you delete the app, it doesn't delete the pop up with it. So now I'm stuck with a phantom pop up and no way to delete it. What is that?! UPDATE: they contacted me via email and went on the site to fix the code. Amending to 3 stars from 2.

December 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties and inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help with this case!

Black Leaves

Terrible up, messed up my theme very disappointed I need a webdev now to fix my website . I do not recommend it . 1 star

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution :)