Popup Upsell ‑ Sales Pop up

Popup Upsell ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Sales Pop up, Upsell Popup, Sales Pop ups & Upsell Popups

FEMTE

Great , keep it on include more templates and more personalisation .The customer support is great and helpful keep it ok n

June 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Olga Prieto

easy to use and the best is their support team wich guide you with any problem even in free plan , i surely recommend it!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Artistica.com

App works great and chat customer service very efficient!
Just make sure to test the app for font sizing etc in the browsed set to PRIVATE mode.

May 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Ocean and Skies

had an issue with the pop up and they are very efficient in helping me solve the problem. great customer service.

May 20, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones! Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Luxidress.com

Perfect cust-service! Julia helped me understand the system. Thank you very much for your patience.

revival shots

Great app and great customer service
seen a big increase in sales/ conversion
10/10 - very easy to install and use

Raw Iron Coffee Company

So far i'm digging this app. Great way to get one last chance at a sale. I would recommend it.

Muy Bien

Perfect app to offer a coupon for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. That is what I need. Recommend.

csm24

Good app ! Pop-ups are great to keep in touch with your customers, inform them about sales and provide discounts to ones who’s leaving. Extremely useful. Design is so customizable! Makes my pop-ups look cool. Thanks guys!

Rainy’s

This app is cool I recommend for Shopify owners to use this app msmurray.myshopify.com you will like

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42