4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost conversion rates and sales by creating a sense of urgency. Key features include displaying product views, shopper locations, and stock levels. Many commend the support team for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is also popular for being free and easy to use, install, and customize. It's seen as a valuable tool for enhancing social proof, customer engagement, and trust.

Edited January 11, 2019

This app really helped me effectively turn my visitors into customers. Customers that would usually go on my page and think it's "sketchy" just because it's new and they've never seen it before, they are now starting to convert at a higher rate.

Broke Rich Collection
1 day using the app
Edited October 22, 2018

The application of more than wonderful increases the percentage of sales I loved very much I benefited from it.

sherazad shop
Morocco
January 2, 2019

This app doubled my sales thanks to the social proof. I was at an average of 50 sales a day and this app boosted me up to 100!!!

Hurst Way
About 10 hours using the app
Edited October 30, 2018

love it, helps store design extremely well, upload and enjoy it on your store, am leaving review because i want it for free

Royalkiddies
Edited November 30, 2018

very good i recommend every one to use this ap very useful app for shopfy everyone i use this app my sale good

Dizzdeal
Sri Lanka
November 13, 2018

É simples de usar e de graça, diferente de 99% dos apps do shopify, que cobram preços absurdos por tarefas relativamente simples.

Toda Grandona
Brazil
38 minutes using the app
December 28, 2018

Superb does what it says. Works accurately and shows what's needed, we also like the design and its perfect.

Rich Crystals - Rare and Unique Crystal Jewellery
31 minutes using the app
October 3, 2018

Facile à configurer surtout avec gempages, le seul problème c'est que si le traffic est assez faible, on ne peut pas mettre un nombre minimum à afficher, dommage.
Easy to configure especially with gempages, the only problem is that if the traffic is low enough, you can't put a minimum number to display.

GodTrain
France
About 2 hours using the app
Edited January 3, 2019

This is such a wonderful app! I am enjoying it and my store conversion has increased! Thank you developers!

Choice First Deals
Thailand
December 14, 2018

Great App Love the features. Sales could not get any easier with this app, the tools help you extensively to achieve what your looking for.

Swindge