Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Swindge

Great App Love the features. Sales could not get any easier with this app, the tools help you extensively to achieve what your looking for.

Todays Trend

Upon the whole shopify appstore, this particular app has been One of the most valuable application that I have found on shopify, recommending this, This has helped me a lot and it can help you too!!

GadgetParadise

Works as described so far. We will see more of the use tomorrow but so far so good. Definitely going to implement on my other sites.

BabyFields

Really like the app. Easy to use.

Beard-Pirate

Great App ! Helps a lot with creating a trustful feeling for customers visiting my product pages. Especially the customization is very good

El Gran Limon

lets see how it works. is the first time i used. hope will help me get more and more sells. money money money

Klavido.nl

Super happy, just what i looked for! WOW!

I was looking for an app that showed how many people bought it, or how many are left in stock. Thanks !!!!

NakamaKon

helped me get a lot of scarcity and increased my add to cart rate amazing app simple to use I will recommend

www.watchesnjewels.com

I installed this app in about a minute. No problems! It does what it is supposed to do. Very satisfied with this app.

gifts4christmas

I used the app to create urgency on my products - it's great. It does exactly what described. I used another app, that was too fake.