Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

annakovach

This app is great. It helped me to create special feeling for my customers and to attract them to buy more products.
Would recommend this app for every shop.

korestorebarbados

I love the simplicity of this app, also that it is free, I really needed something to help with my conversion rate, and this is one of the apps that I've been using.

LojasAlpha.com

i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app, i really like this app it's ok

Selly's Discount Store

Boosted my sales for my new store, superb! Would recommend to anyone who is just starting with shopify

nextstopfashion

I used this app to help me grow in sales, very beneficial creates a rush for your customers to want to BUY!!

Special Dimension

LOVE THIS APP! THANK YOU!

The sence of hurry is importante and vital in some, (if not all), stores.
I RECOMMEND IT!

CANxiety

this is a brilliant app. the amount of sales I have had on my website since adding this is incredible.

Dizzdeal

very good i recommend every one to use this ap very useful app for shopfy everyone i use this app my sale good

trendvandaag

Nice app! You can select different products with each or there own Urgencer. Very easy to use. Only updating is sometimes difficult.

April 3, 2019

Just clear your cache. Usually CTRL+SHIFT+R helps.

DopeDealz

amazing this app is truly awesome, use this app alongside with a couple other apps like countdown timer and it can be a powerful combo