Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

From $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Upright Tech

Looks like a really great app that can fit our needs and is performing well.
The only comment is that I wish they had the option to A/B test within the app

KapaasnResham

Location India
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Great app and does exactly what is described! Helps customers react instantly if they see more people viewing a product they like!

First Gymnasium

Chehra

Location India

Love the app. Makes people buy a lot of stuff from my site. KUDOS!! Also, dont forget to donate to them as they make great apps

TravelBack2Back

Location Philippines

VERY NICE !!!Trying to make it longer as it says minimum 100 Characters, it's too long and I can't ..

ZappSale

So far I am using the app on my store, and all is going well. I don't know how things will play out further on but it seems like a good app and if no other problems come up I will keep the app.

One thing that you might want to know. The app does not lie about the number of people visiting your store at that moment. This is not that big of a problem if you have a big store. But if you are a small owner it will just say, "1 person viewing right now".

Jefferson Flag

i reallly like this app because it puts an urgency on the customers mind, this app helped me to get instant orders k

Detuperro

Location Colombia

i used this app to help me do urgence sensitive to my clients, very easy to use and very cool, thank you

The Outlet Deals

very customizable, easy to use, and has helped with conversions. So many things you can do with this app.

Space Lighters

Time spent using app Over 2 years

simple and effective. love it. integrates easily with the website product listing and is flexible enough to meet my design needs