Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

KapaasnResham

Great app and does exactly what is described! Helps customers react instantly if they see more people viewing a product they like!

First Gymnasium

Chehra

Love the app. Makes people buy a lot of stuff from my site. KUDOS!! Also, dont forget to donate to them as they make great apps

TravelBack2Back

VERY NICE !!!Trying to make it longer as it says minimum 100 Characters, it's too long and I can't ..

ZappSale

So far I am using the app on my store, and all is going well. I don't know how things will play out further on but it seems like a good app and if no other problems come up I will keep the app.

One thing that you might want to know. The app does not lie about the number of people visiting your store at that moment. This is not that big of a problem if you have a big store. But if you are a small owner it will just say, "1 person viewing right now".

Jefferson Flag

i reallly like this app because it puts an urgency on the customers mind, this app helped me to get instant orders k

IncredibleGrab

Amazing app! It helped me to get customers to order quicker and without hesitation! Totally recommend it

Detuperro

i used this app to help me do urgence sensitive to my clients, very easy to use and very cool, thank you

AllAboutShopping-Worldwide

For my first Shopify shop...this app has been an incredible help! I started from zero...and I mean overall zero skills. Thanks to this app I could do something otherwise impossible for me!

The Outlet Deals

very customizable, easy to use, and has helped with conversions. So many things you can do with this app.