Reviews (121)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create a sense of urgency among customers, effectively boosting conversion rates and sales. Its customization features and compatibility with store themes are also praised. The app provides social proof by showing visitor numbers, which has increased customer trust and engagement. The free cost makes it a favorite among new merchants. The customer service is commended for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants also find the traffic data provided beneficial. The app is highly recommended for its positive impact on business performance.

Edited October 23, 2018

I have got this app installed for a couple of weeks, my conversion rate has slightly improved. Looking forward to the team to add more features.

Foxy Kart
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 29, 2018

I used this app and I really love it because it helped me increase the conversion rate on my online store.

The Ace Store
Ireland
About 2 months using the app
Edited October 26, 2018

This app is really good. I am enjoying using it. It really does make people feel like they are watching products alongsideo thers.

IDEAL NUTRITION
December 16, 2018

great app just started using it so see how it goes but should be pretty good by the looks of things and other reviews

Nexus Factory Direct
New Zealand
Edited January 10, 2019

This app is working fine and not having any issue while Working on my site .

Stylezme
May 25, 2019

Great app I met. The developer helped me solved my problems quickly. Recommend to try. You can set up different text to help your convert rate. Yes, it did.

WoW Trendy Life
China
29 days using the app
Edited November 18, 2018

I love how this app is free. So many other apps like this are paid and that can really take away from your ad spend, especially if you are dropshipping. It helps build a sense of urgency and will convert customers like no other.

HRS Supply
28 days using the app
October 3, 2019

super app, it increase a lot the conversion rate and user friendly. i recommend. Very helpful for this price

ukuumusic
France
26 days using the app
Edited October 25, 2018

I used this app to create urgency when purchasing my clothes and it has done its job perfectly. Really easy set up as well.

ThriftClo
26 days using the app
Edited October 24, 2018

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodd

Gadgetsy